Guzzi Jetting

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I sold all my Guzzi literature a while back and now need the info :blast

Does anybody know or can point me to a website that has the jetting for a 79 Spada 1000 running K&N filters on VHB 30 Carbs? know there's different float heights depending on the weight of the floats but again I no longer have this info.

if you dont get a prompt reply - p.m. me.

'Guzziology' book at home / buried deep within the pit that is my shed :blast
so it would take a while to dig out.

it should have the info you require :nenau

p.s;
(pardon my cheek :p)
know anyone wanting that Rita ign. unit?

Hi Og,

Not off hand I'm afraid. Do you want me to post it back to you?

I keep trying to avoid it but I really need another Guzzi in my life. If I get another Tonti framed machine I may have it off you.

standard settings, but i never change them for K&N or exhaust mods.

atomiser: 265
idle jet: 50
starter jet: 80
needle: V9 2nd/middle notch

distance from top of float to mating edge of the carb body is: 23.5mm with 10g floats, or 24.5 with 14g floats. weight is marked on floats. float valve tang normally ends up in line with float arms.

I keep trying to avoid it but I really need another Guzzi in my life. If I get another Tonti framed machine I may have it off you.

Guzzi dependency - it's a hard one to break :D
hang on to it - i've no buyer here anyhow :rolleyes:

:thumb2

oops, forgot main jet :blast

either 125(guzzi) or 130(haynes and guzziology) depending on who you believe.

Guzzi dependency - it's a hard one to break :D
hang on to it - i've no buyer here anyhow :rolleyes:

:thumb2

wait 'til you see the low mileage T3 Cali that will be shortly "resting" in my garage :augie

not for sale BTW :(

wait 'til you see the low mileage T3 Cali that will be shortly "resting" in my garage :augie

not for sale
BTW :(

phew!
good job too.
am getting itchy feet / R100gs is off the road / am comtemplating, thinking, grumbling and wondering.... "if i had another different Bike... :mmmm"

EEK! :eek:

*slaps own face and exits*

Doh! Just been to see Mr Caruso. An Italian contraption may be coming my way in the not to distant future :comfort

Doh! Just been to see Mr Caruso. An Italian contraption may be coming my way in the not to distant future :comfort

you know it makes sense :)

all gentlemen of taste and discernment should have an italian ditch pump in the garage :p

Back
Top Bottom