Billy's bring and buy sale at the hogroast

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Steve is in Hospital at the moment so I haven't run this past him, so if he's got any reservations about it, I'll pull it immediately....but...

Anyone fancy helping swell the funds he''s raising for the Gateway club with a bit of a bring and buy sale?

I've got a brand new, never used 1200gs standard height seat here, been kicking around for a while......no use to me 'cos I'm never likely to have a 1200, and tbh I can't be arsed to put it on ebay......

I want £60 for it.......I'll give half of that straight to Steve and Rosie and I will drink the rest over the weekend:thumb2

OO I'm liking this idea :D

It would be useful to know if anyone might want it before I take the trouble of lugging it all the way down there, but it's yours if you want it :thumb2

Anyone else got anything they want to split the proceeds of with Steve?

:popcorn

Aww come on..someone offer me £50 for it then.....at least that'll leave us with a score for beer:blast

bumped for the weekend......need to know if anyone wants it 'cos it's a large thing to take there otherwise :)

ive got a stainless crud catcher for an 1150 here i'll put it up for a tenner and it can all go to the fund:thumb2

I've got a used (but not abused) JCB 10" chop saw that I don't need. Thing is, I'm not going to the Raost so it'll need collecting from me in Loughton. Might fetch twenty or thirty quid for Steve?

I accept this is a bit :topic

Is it me - but where is the OP??

I'd thought the Adv seat was one piece, but as we all know it isn't, so I deleted the post so I didn't look a total cock...too late..

:blast

I've got a used (but not abused) JCB 10" chop saw that I don't need. Thing is, I'm not going to the Raost so it'll need collecting from me in Loughton. Might fetch twenty or thirty quid for Steve?

£30 to you sir, will organise collection via pm, but hope you're not in too much of a hurry.

Can you not be persuaded to come to the raost though, 'tis good fun and we can try and cheer you up. Or get you pissed!

Last bump to try and get rid of this seat at the hograost....it's too big to bring down on the offchance.
50% straight to Steve.....nobody want a standard height 1200gs front seat, never fitted new condition?

Last bump to try and get rid of this seat at the hograost....it's too big to bring down on the offchance.
50% straight to Steve.....nobody want a standard height 1200gs front seat, never fitted new condition?
cant give em away:confused: do they leak cambus fluid or something:augie

Iv'e got a seat for a VW van T4 T5 single in inca trim , it's a retro fit on steal base :)

Bought it of here but i'm getting a double fitted on Monday after the roast in Preston ..........

Anyone :confused:

Motorola Sat Phone with acessories , unmarked £600 :bounce1

I'll rake out some bit's and pieces for the stall :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom