Spec Tech Cards (I like em)

its all poo

Reaction score
Hi have produced a hard wearing plastic credit card sized info card for GS's that fits into your wallet. On one side it has a picture of your bike (can be a picture of your actual bike if required along with your name reg etc) on the rear it has Information such as tyre pressures, oil capacity, battery spec, spark plugs, tyre size etc.

I produced these originally for mates as the hand book was to big to carry round I would like to sell them for £3 or £5 with your own picture on.

What do you all think ?

Sounds like it might run as an idea........

Also sounds like you might like to make a donation Poo.....click the Sponsor tag at the top of the page.......then you can put stuff up for sale without getting picked up on it by sad gits like me :D

Good luck!

whats the price difference, what do you get for £5 that you don't get for £3, is it a picture of a 1200 instead of a 11ish-- can you do an ali one for uncle albert .

:D :D

Its all poo - hardly inspires confidence does it?

Fanum - you said it

Steptoe - tightwad

Maverick - WILL YOU SEND ME YOUR BLOODY NAME AND ADDRESS (PLEASE)

ta very muchly....:D

the idea sounds good though

an other idea!!!!!

Why does someone (not me i don't know how) post a hi res pic of the different cards and we can scale them to the size we require. Then we toddle off to the nearest laminator and hay-ho there we go
A card to suit our needs
I think if you already have a copy of one you should share it with the forum

WE’RE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT IF WE CANNOT STITCH EACH OTHER UP!!!
THERE’S ALL READY TOO MANY PEOPLE TOO WILLIN’ TO DO THAT ELSEWHERE!!

Back
Top Bottom