Any recommended on-line dirt bike accessory sites?

mrTickle

Reaction score
I'm quite new to owning an off-road bike and I don't really know where to source my spares and parts from just yet ( living in London doesn't help me either :( ).

I'm just about to buy some goodies for my XR400 ( pro-taper handlebars, a few spare oil filters, a spare air filter ) and ideally, I'd like to buy them on-line, from the same place.

Can anyone offer me any recommendations where to get my bits from? Thanks in advance, Geoff :beerjug:

I've used DirtBikeStore for several bits - they do a good service.

Greg

mrTickle said:
I'm quite new to owning an off-road bike and I don't really know where to source my spares and parts from just yet ( living in London doesn't help me either :( ).

I'm just about to buy some goodies for my XR400 ( pro-taper handlebars, a few spare oil filters, a spare air filter ) and ideally, I'd like to buy them on-line, from the same place.

Can anyone offer me any recommendations where to get my bits from? Thanks in advance, Geoff :beerjug:

I've got some New Honda XR 250/400 oil filters I could sell you, plus an Air filter used once.........cleaned and ready oiled.
They are all Genuine Honda parts.

That would be great Johnny. If you've enough spare, Phil & I could split them. If not, I'll arm wrestle him for 'em :D

Try Off-Road Only

Welcome to the world of XR. I along with four buddies, ride these rather dated but robust bikes on green lanes and enduros on a regular basis. I buy all my bits from OFF ROAD ONLY. Their website is nothing to write home about but they stock EVERYTHING you will need from kit to bits to tools.

Give them a call on 01597-822666 and order a comprehensive catalogue. Their next day delivery is spot on and I've been using them for years.

Let me know if you would like to join us green laning in Herts, Surrey and Essex.

Regards
Dave @ Sawbo' Cycles
01992-583135

I'm always (well nearly) up for some off-roading Dave. Just let me know when & where, and I'll do my best.

Cheers,

Phil:D

Re: Try Off-Road Only

Dave Halsall said:
Welcome to the world of XR. I along with four buddies, ride these rather dated but robust bikes on green lanes and enduros on a regular basis. I buy all my bits from OFF ROAD ONLY. Their website is nothing to write home about but they stock EVERYTHING you will need from kit to bits to tools.

Give them a call on 01597-822666 and order a comprehensive catalogue. Their next day delivery is spot on and I've been using them for years.

Let me know if you would like to join us green laning in Herts, Surrey and Essex.

Regards
Dave @ Sawbo' Cycles
01992-583135

Dave

could you put a post up when you are green laning around Herts, wouldn't mind joining your group.

Dave

mrTickle said:

hi mate,i've got a pair of michelin mousse tube thingy's,cost 120 three month's ago,(no more puncture's)fitted them but hardley used due to work injury, yours for 75 quid.also have some KTM stuff,tallon wheel's,scott steering damper and the bike 03 525 KTM ,1-2 bike trailer basic but robust 130 cheer's loz

Line Lizard

I could be interested do you have any more details.

Also you should advertise on the for sale forum.

Regards

Dave

ktm520 said:
Line Lizard

I could be interested do you have any more details.

hello dave,i will now be able to post new threads ,what are you interested in

Line Lizard,

I am interested in your KTM stuff, the steering damper etc.

Give me a call on 07879485230 or post your number and I'll call you!

Cheers

David

Back
Top Bottom