Audio out on TT Rider 2

Roger Chatterton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've hunted all round Tom Tom site, but can't find out if the Rider 2 has an Audio output socket, so's I could use wired headphones, instead of Bluetooth.
Still unsure about Tom Tom, as I've yet to take the plunge into world os Sat Nav, and still finding out about various models.

So , does the Rider 2 have an audio out socket (mini-jack) ?, and if so , does it have sufficient volume level output, as I wear moulded earplugs ?
Thank you

No audio out socket on TT2 only bluetooth connection. I use autocom + BT dongle attached and its not great, keeps dropping connection just when you need it. Phone has also been a BIG problem with TT2, had it more than a year and given up trying to get it to work

Thanks Bashkeria -looks more and more like I'll be going Garmin !! An audio out is pretty vital, as bluetooth and batteries can be an issue.
So now it's wether Garmin 660 or 550 ??
Life's tough sometimes....

depends what audio system your using, im using an autocom bluetooth module which is bike powered, the autocom is bike powered too and I get seamless connectivity between the two.

The problem with audio ports is they are a opportunity for water to get into the system.

Back
Top Bottom