Hella FF75

PW Cymru

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If anybodies interested Bigtrailbikerider has a pair of FF75 available for immediate delivery.

You can contact him at [mailto:bigtrailbikerider@btinternet.com]

Drop him a line for price.

PW

Re: He must be, PW if he can afford your commission

PW Cymru said:

Moi??????? Nahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Hows yer Tobinators Paul?? :rolleyes:
Also as you are an agent how can I swap my unused boxed 50 whatsits for a pair of ff75 things please.........:rolleyes:

Hows yer Tobinators Paul??

What did you say Rob, Speak up I can't hear you I'm riding my bike.

The Tobs is ace, buffeting has been virtually eliminated but still noise. However I will put this down to using an Arai which are known for being on the loud side.

Speak to BTBR he may be awilling to do a deal.

Still haven't fitted them yet must get in touch with MiGSel to bring a bar across to Tiff's bash next weekend.

speaking of which are you and Andy joining us for the trip to tin mine country.
:beerjug:

Tin Mines?

Is that where all the Bean, dogfood, tomato containers are made? :D Tried to get Andy to go, but we think it's too far for a day trip :confused: mind, him and Dennis are tenting it at the Mid Wales Bash, Wet Wet Wet, they may change they moinds ;) Dunno, see how the week goes

Tin mines

Rob,

Why not stop the night in B&B or tent.

You could launch the Nimitz for trek of that distance, she'd be just getting warm by Exeter.

PW

Ops,

Sorry Rob didn't mean to rub salt into the wound.

I'm sure some third world recipient country will be greatful of the fire power of the Nimitz.:D :D :D :D :D

If anybodies interested Bigtrailbikerider has a pair of FF75 available for immediate delivery. Drop him a line for price.

How much then? I need to start spending all my money on the new addition.

Steve B

Steve B said:
How much then? I need to start spending all my money on the new addition.

Steve B

£40 for a boxed set which includes bulbs, relay, cable and connectors etc. Plus £5.50 p & p, first class recorded delivery to your door.
Actually I now have two sets of the FF75 driving lights...Hella double ordered...dont ask??

I also have plenty of stock of the FF50 driving lights at £35 per boxed sets plus p & p and also fogs at £40 per boxed set plus p & p.

Drop me a mail to bigtrailbikerider@btinternet.com or 07761 786828

Cheers,

BTBR

Back
Top Bottom