CALLING ISTANBUL

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If there's anyone from Istanbul on here over the 24hrs can you PM me.

I have a biker mate there right now who needs help.
Cheers Tim

ok could you phone 0090216388887 and ask for room 307.

Dennis is there and needs tyres urgently but I think he has some broken ribs so will need them fitting.

He has Bora's number and Dave (Expatinistanbul) who's still on the way back from Ireland.

Also dennis's email address
lyndenwood'hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Tim

Tim, i believe the phone number is missing one last digit. 00 90 216 388887.
90 is the country code for Turkey, 216 is the area code for Istanbul, after that there must be 7 digits, not 6. :confused:

Just got off the phone with Dennis. Apparently he is allright. Ribs are really sore but not actually cracked, he reckons. He is sore but no problem riding the bike. He is in a hotel on the anatolian side of Istanbul.
We sorted the tires. Found the dealer who had them in stock (thankfully). He now has the address, the phone number and the GPS coordinates of the tire dealer. Also has my mobile number in case he needs any further help. The place is actually quite near to his hotel so the whole thing should be finished in a couple of hours. I'll call him back in a couple of hours and see if its all good. Will keep you posted here.

Just got off the phone with Dennis. Apparently he is allright. Ribs are really sore but not actually cracked, he reckons. He is sore but no problem riding the bike. He is in a hotel on the anatolian side of Istanbul.
We sorted the tires. Found the dealer who had them in stock (thankfully). He now has the address, the phone number and the GPS coordinates of the tire dealer. Also has my mobile number in case he needs any further help. The place is actually quite near to his hotel so the whole thing should be finished in a couple of hours. I'll call him back in a couple of hours and see if its all good. Will keep you posted here.

Thanks for responding so quickly on here, I'm sure your help was very much appreciated by the old Ozzy git:thumb

Back
Top Bottom