Any two-stroke fans.....?

littleredrooster

Reaction score
Two-Stroke Sundays

Our local landlord is a 2-stroke freak. He has owned over 140 motosickles, most of which have been smokers. On the last Sunday of every month, there is a bike meet aimed at (but not exclusively) two-stroke bikes, and boy, does he get some rarities in the car park. 150 of the fekkers at the end of last summer! Everything from Lambrettas to Aprilia RS250s with RG500 motors.

Great food on offer (GSers have met here in the past) and a lovely village location make this an enticing event.

11am to about 4pm at the Shoulder of Mutton, Grandborough (between Rugby and Daventry-ish), last Sunday of every (summer) month.

I'll be there if I'm not at work - come and join the fun. Landlord's prize for the best stroker on the day.

If anyone is interested in two-strokes, our local pub is holding another of its 'Two-Stroke Sundays' this Sunday (30th Aug). There is usually a good turnout with some interesting machines on show - RG500 engine in RS250 chassis, 3-cylinder YAS1 187.5, loads of Elsies and RDs, scooters (yes, really!).

Over one hundred and fifty turned up last time, plus a selection of what the landlord calls 'Diesels'. :)

Pub Website

I'll be there as soon as I get out of bed from nightshift! See you there.

I love two strokes.......wish I could be there, but BSB at Cadwell...:thumb2

Recently saw a pic of an RD400 engine, in a 'Fizzy' frame.....:D

Square four RGs in 250 frames......:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Allen Millyard's two stroke Kawasakis ( Google him)......:eek:eek:eek:eek

Don't start me on Moto2 taking over from the 250cc class in GPs......Thirty 600cc Hondas.....Just what we need......:augie

Hope It's a good do 'Little RR'

I love two strokes.......wish I could be there, but BSB at Cadwell...:thumb2

Recently saw a pic of an RD400 engine, in a 'Fizzy' frame.....:D

Square four RGs in 250 frames......:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Allen Millyard's two stroke Kawasakis ( Google him)......:eek:eek:eek:eek

Don't start me on Moto2 taking over from the 250cc class in GPs......Thirty 600cc Hondas.....Just what we need......:augie

Hope It's a good do 'Little RR'

I used to have an RD400......even though it said 250 on the side panels and had L plates on....:augie

Back
Top Bottom