LANDS END. PERFECT WEEKEND.

Peter Harris

Reaction score
Well what can i say. Everythng was better than i imagined. An ideal location,flat field with short grass, clean loo's,first class catering laid on and a country pub with real ale. Three days of sunshine and very enjoyable ride out, I could go on & on. Thanks so much to everyone who made this weekend what it was.The memories will last forever.:)

Thoroughly enjoyed whole weekend, my first event and already looking forward to the next. Thanks to everyone for all the help & support we received.

Attachments

• finish1.jpg
    finish1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 580
Cheers Tiff great weekend, B & B brill and the North Run was just want I wanted it to be, NO BURGERS AND CHIPS.

Sorry had to get on this morn so didn`t say bye, as I had bussiness in Clumpton at 12.00 (bakery stuff)

Saw a few on the road, 1 bright yellow jacket, can you name yourselfs PLEASE sure one was Yosi, who were the others at the boggie burger stand.

Thanks again, sorry we will miss you at the hog roast as I was going to get you to do the raffle calling:D

What can I say? What a brilliant weekend, excellent company in a beautiful part of the country.

Thanks Tiff :bow

Congratulations to the girls for completing the ride :bow :bow

Attachments

• lands end group.jpg
    lands end group.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 544
Aye t'wasn't bad was it!!

:D :D :D

Thanks Tiff.......and thanks to everyone .....a great weekend......

It was really nice to put faces and voices to names....and to discover what a fantastic bunch of tossers you are :D

PS...Uncle Albert.....I suspect you'e probably forgotten about it but how much are you going to stump up to stop me posting a piccy of you snogging Val???;)

PPS Val sorry about your bottle of archers....it went down rather too smoothly:rolleyes: :D

Perfect weekend, good to meet you all.

Even enjoyed the fog on Saturday morning, a bit of a pea souper.

Still smiling about the moment when the official Lands End photographer asked everyone to say cheese for the group photo and everyone shouted TOSSER!, priceless.

Cheers,
Kev

Attachments

• fog.jpg
    fog.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 485
It was certainly me, Mr. Bakerman.
And providing my busy schedule aloud, I'll be honored to do the auction's at the BIG HOG ROAST Event.

Providing the name (but not the content of the menu) is changed from "Hog" to "Chicken" (Just to protect myself from the rabbi when I go home later this year!! He doesn't need to know what we had for dinner)

By the way, the boys inmenselly enjoyed your antics showing your sexi rear...

Back to the Land End's event, what can I say. Those who were not there will never know what they missed...

Thanks, Tiff. And the same next year, please...Including the weather...

Brilliant weekend..

Many thanks Tiff for an execellent weekend and for arranging the weather as well.

It was nice to meet some of you again and meet some of you for the first time.

Cheers

Mick.

:beerjug:

where's my head at

whatton63 said:
Perfect weekend, good to meet you all.

Even enjoyed the fog on Saturday morning, a bit of a pea souper.

Still smiling about the moment when the official Lands End photographer asked everyone to say cheese for the group photo and everyone shouted TOSSER!, priceless.

Cheers,
Kev
:beerjug:

Thanks to all.

Great ride down,
Great ride out
Great pub
Great company
Great weather
Great ride home

Perfic

P.S. Well done ladies, t'was a great achievement.

too many tossers around for my liking, nicest person there was the serial killer in the vauxhall nova on the run from brixton area after a bad drugs deal, he shat himself when we all first turned up, till uncle albert "befriended " him, got pissed and wanted to swop his GS for the nova.

great time, and well done girls for raising so much, and to Tiff for sorting it all out. and all the other tossers for turning up,

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Fantastic...

to see so many of you.

Thanks to all those that came down - long distances were travelled by many (and can the Plymouth posse stop jumping on that particualr bandwagon).

did anyone get a picture of the seagull that mugged Bakerman?

It was a great weekend - I really enjoyed myself and thank you all for making it so.:beerjug:

Thanks once again Tiff. A perfect blend of relaxed but efficient organisation, great site and great company.

Can only repeat what Yosi said above - Same again next year please! :bounce1

Re: Thanks to all.

PW Cymru said:
Great ride down,
Great ride out
Great pub
Great company
Great weather
Great ride home

Perfic

P.S. Well done ladies, t'was a great achievement.

PW has said it all really, though I might add

Great beach
Great scenery
Great campsite

A lovely weekend away from it all - I hope you can make this a regular event. So, we're all coming down again this Friday I take it ? :D

Thanks Tiff ....Great weekend...

..felt a bit 'jaded' sunday mornin' ... so much so that i
got off the bike to check it out cos it didn't seem to be handling too well...

...strangly it seemed to improve as the day went on!

Well done to the girls (and support team) ... you did good..

As always a great pleasure to meet friends old and new...

..Best Regards

Charlie

Virgin TOSSERs first weekend

What an event to break my UkGSers duck on.

Fantastic weekend and nice to put some faces to names at long last. I could go on about the superb weather, the cracking (if sometimes dubious:p ) company, the organisation(cheers everyone involved:thumb :thumb ) and the top ride along the south coast but most of it has been said already above, and more will no doubt be said more eloquently than I ever could.

P.S. the chutney was excelent Tiff, hope the next jar comes a bit cheaper though:D :p :D

P.P.S. Cheers To Bakes for the refreshments on the way down.

Attachments

• lands end 2004 003.jpg
    lands end 2004 003.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 285
Must still be suffering the after affects:beer: :beer: :beerjug:

I forgot to say well done to those who rode down from JOG, the reason for the whole event in the first place.
:wave :wave :wave
Much respect Ladies:bow :bow :bow

Re: Virgin TOSSERs first weekend

MrIFan said:
What an event to break my UkGSers duck on.

Fantastic weekend and nice to put some faces to names at long last....
You will only be admitted to future events if you turn up without scary white givi panniers. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom