Ride-out from Woburn Sands.

daffyduck

What a bloody marvellous day out. My first ride-out and I thoroughly enjoyed, so many thanks to the organisers.
I met a bloke who came up from Muswell Hill and he kindly loaned me an air pad to try out on my seat as I have been having trouble finding something comfortable to sit on. I forgot to ask him where he bought it and I can't even remember the name of the product.
I want to buy one, so if you are reading this then please get in touch so I can buy for myself. You can get me by mobile (07780 955407) or email: kevin.russell3@ntlworld.com.

Many thanks to everyone I met, who helped to make it a memorable day. Ride safe.

Nice to meet you too Kevin. Great day out. Hope you get your seat sorted out.

As has been said in the "South East" forum - many thanks Abel for organising such a good trip. The marker system is inspired.
Got home with a massive headache from trying to keep up with you lot and the Yamakwakasuki crew. Wife asked me what the countryside was like that we passed through and I couldn't tell her. All a bit of a blur.

Daffy - I'm the bloke from Muswell Hill whose Air Hawk seat cushion you borrowed. I got it from www.bykebitz.co.uk

The one you need is the 'small cruiser'. Bit pricey but it may just make that trip you were talking about bearable. I think there's a few posts about airhawks in these hallowed virtual pages.

"Wife asked me what the countryside was like"

She's never been outside of London either then:D. A+B roads = a lot more fun than the London commute don't ya think? Seriously though, good to meet you Andrew. Adam and I are going to recce the thetford offroad run soon which should make keeping up with the sporties a little easier:D. Will post details once we've got it sorted.

Looking forward to it. Good to meet you and enjoyed your antics on the bike. Particularly THAT leap.

Back
Top Bottom