hey Mike---phone cards!!!

freakingRTrider

have cards in hand. I will put them in the mail this afternoon. destination rubbercow's place.

ride safe!!!

Cheers Buddy :thumb - Cash in an envelope on its way this morning - cunningly disguised by the inclusion of a Holiday Inn TV Channel guide :D

Mike

Mike O said:
Cheers Buddy :thumb - Cash in an envelope on its way this morning - cunningly disguised by the inclusion of a Holiday Inn TV Channel guide :D

Mike

wow a channel guide!! what a treat :bounce1 :thumb

Mike, received the channel guide in good order :D also between the uptimes over at the now downed advrider (systems upgrades are going on), I heard from rubbercow. he recieved the cards I mailed. you are good to go.

should you need a card before you reach his place, contact rubbercow. have him scratch off one of the numbers on the back of a card, write it down for your use.

ride safe

freakingRTrider said:
Mike, received the channel guide in good order :D also between the uptimes over at the now downed advrider (systems upgrades are going on), I heard from rubbercow. he recieved the cards I mailed. you are good to go.

should you need a card before you reach his place, contact rubbercow. have him scratch off one of the numbers on the back of a card, write it down for your use.

ride safe

Now why didn't I think of that...(I didn't :p)

Mike:thumb

Mike O said:
Now why didn't I think of that...(I didn't :p)

Mike:thumb

Hello Mike!

BMW of Daytona finally let me test ride one of their 1200's. I pulled up in front of Jeff's house, just as he was out in the yard. You should have seen the look on his face, thinking that I'd actually bought one. :eek:

Attachments

• 1200-c.jpg
    1200-c.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 110
Mike O said:
Hi Andrew,

I read your report - keeping the 1150 for now, by the sound of it?

Mike:)

Yes indeed. The new 1200GS is cack -- just as we assumed it would be. :D

Just as well, really. Upon returning to the shop, I asked what the out-the-door price would be. As it turns out, BMW of Daytona will only sell the 1200 with a full compliment of hard luggage and BMW tank bag, all for the very seductive price of.... $21,000! :eek:

Aurelius said:
As it turns out, BMW of Daytona will only sell the 1200 with a full compliment of hard luggage and BMW tank bag, all for the very seductive price of.... $21,000! :eek:

Since when do dealers dictate what the customer can have? They're having a laugh, mate :D - Is it true that Bob the Service Manager has departed??

Mike O said:
Since when do dealers dictate what the customer can have? They're having a laugh, mate :D - Is it true that Bob the Service Manager has departed??

Yes, regrettably its true. The new management has replaced him with a rather unscrupulous fellow who tried to get away with charging me close to $300 for the installation of a new battery and throttle body sync. :mad: Suffice it to say, he didn't succeed.

Back
Top Bottom