8th May 2004 TONG OFFROAD

I went out at 9 this morning to get the TKC's replaced with Tourances, and when I get back you have posted this.
Bugger. Gonna have to pass this up (regretably).

jez said:
saturday 8th may is booked at Tong for yet another play in the dirt, starting at 9.30-10.00 and finishing when we're all knackered (generally between 3.30 and 4.00)
how to get there for newbies

http://www.parkwood4x4.com
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...p=newsearch.srf

see you there, an idea of numbers would be useful
cheers Jez

well, I have just completed the 25k service on the bike and in the process spent 5 -6 hours cleaning all the bits and bobs under the tank, along with respraying all the damaged engine bars and rusting sub frame. trouble is the bike looks a bit factory fresh for my tastes, so I will be there, I might bring the subaru for a play as well!:rolleyes:

Jez

Probably going to cry off for this one regrettably. I've a day's work down in London, moulding a pregnant woman's bump.

Someone has to do it!

Simon

sorebums said:
Jez

Probably going to cry off for this one regrettably. I've a day's work down in London, moulding a pregnant woman's bump.

Someone has to do it!

Simon

ya can do [mould!] my wife as well, wait a couple of weeks and you may get all the elbows and knees sticking out [twins an all]

ps got my Shiela Brogden piccys off me mum - will post later:D :D :D

I'll be there, hopefully along with a couple of mates on old XT's again (assuming thats OK).

Is anyone else going to bring a 1100/1150GS out to play???
or perhaps a shiny new 1200 seeing as though they're meant to be so much lighter...

gutsi said:
I'll be there, hopefully along with a couple of mates on old XT's again (assuming thats OK).

Is anyone else going to bring a 1100/1150GS out to play???
or perhaps a shiny new 1200 seeing as though they're meant to be so much lighter...

1150 for me :D

bugger! double booked!!!

I've just come off the phone to Rebecca at Tong, It seems they now have a corporate group there on saturday afternoon, normally not too much of a problem but they're going to be using one end of the site for clay pidgeon shooting. this means that we would only have just over half of the site for the afternoon, ie; 1.00pm onwards. as we're normally a bit knackered in the afternoon we could probably get away with it, but I would like to see what you feel so I can get back to Rebecca with an answer, so If those that are planning to come can either PM me or call me on 07932916775 asap (by thursday evening at the latest please)we can decide what to do.
cheers
Jez

Jez, got the PM and understand now. Are we still on - meet up about 9.30 at Tong?

I'll be there on the 1200 cos some theiving scum broke in to the garage last night and stole the xr

Back
Top Bottom