Bike cover for GSA

KB1075

Can anyone recommend a cover for a GSA? Not having much luck finding one.

Motrax do one that fits anything from a Pan upwards. £40 about. I've been using one this year and it has stood up well to all waethers, Has faded a bit though.

argos do covers in to sizes i have the large and its way to big for my rt. not expensive, worth a look although i only use mine indoors so i could'nt say how well it would fair outside.

Hman

If you're going to the bike show at the NEC its a good place to pick up a bargain.

I bought this waterproof Oxford cover for mine. Seem to remember it was discounted to about £45.00:thumb2

Fits my 2008 GSA just fine.

If you're going to the bike show at the NEC its a good place to pick up a bargain.

I bought this waterproof Oxford cover for mine. Seem to remember it was discounted to about £45.00:thumb2

Fits my 2008 GSA just fine.

Hi Andy

Looks good ... how long have you had yours? Is it totally waterproof?

I ask because I have a Motrax cover which was advertised as waterproof, and just isn't.

Ta.

Paul

Got an Oxford "Rainex" in size Large, does the job really well, it's big enough even with both panniers and top-box on, it fits in the right pannier or the top box so you can leave your pride and joy outside on a short overnight trip without much luggage.
So far it has been water proof (no leak as yet in about 3 months).
The only downside is the "reinforced" stitched 'slits' at the bottom on the front (to allow a chain or a lock to go through the cover and wheel) have both cracked around the stitching, I've tried to fix it but I can't sew a repair on as... it's too weak!
Good buy all things considered.

Bike Barn

I've just invested in a Bike Barn Motorcycle Cover.

It's more like a tent and does not rest on the bike.

My GSA fits in it on the centre stand with loads of room around it.

I got the Tourer model and it cost £280 from ebay, Might seem a bit pricey but I had to replace my normal cover every year and they're not so cheap and provide no where near the protection the bike barn does.

It's a fantastic piece of kit, wish id got it years ago!

Be warned they are big!

Can anyone recommend a cover for a GSA? Not having much luck finding one.

Hi I use to sell them in a Motorcycle accsessorie business which I have just sold to Knutsford Honda. The number you need to quote is BB4-469CB for better than any OXFORD make.

Call 01925 752600 Knutsford Honda.Tell them Derek from x owner of Pricedright Ltd sent you and they should sell you one for around £68.00 USA made by Ultraguard.. Truly the best in covers.

Hope that helps

Big D:)

I used one of these at my last place. Got a garage now
http://www.mandp.co.uk/productinfo....e&tier2url=Bike-covers&tier3url=On-Two-Wheels

I don't have hard panniers but it would probably fit as it supposedly covers a Goldwing. I liked the ventilated flaps that a) virtually eliminated condensation and b) reduced billowing when it was windy. Only drawback is the weedy elasticated strap. I used a couple of bungee cords over the seat to secure the rear end.

Another vote for the DUST OFF cover. I would recommend you go for the heavyweight version if you are parking outside = 420 dernier polyester with a vent to allow condensation to evaporate (a proper vent too, like you get over the fuel tank breather on a boat, only instead of metal, material). Goes much lower than the DB cover I have at the moment - get the large tourer size if you go for one.

The DB cover has worked happily for 3 years outside all year round, it is still in one piece, but very thin now and has a couple of right through cracks in it - but at only about £15 per year I can't complain. Just I was after something a bit better this time round.

well I gave my three penneth and said to buy a cover from my old business made by Ultrgard they also make so called garage dust covers for bikes.

But I then saw a post recommending a UK company Dust Off Covers, as I needed one for my GL1800 Goldwing I went ahead and bought one £39.95 delivered today .

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

Let me say I wish I had taken my own advice These covers and I know they are only Dust Covers are not in the same quality as ULTRAGARD ! "O well you live and learn the Ultraguard ones are £35.00 to from 01925 752600 Knutsford Honda.

4-870N.jpg

DUSTGARD STORAGE COVER
The DustGard™ covers define what an indoor motorcycle storage cover should be.
•Tailor fit designs take into account the natural stance of your motorcycle.
• Lightweight, breathable, scratch resistant non-woven fabric allows air to circulate,
minimizing condensation and reducing corrosion and oxidation while protecting against
indoor dust and dirt.
• Double stitched, four fold interlocking seams provide the best in durability and water
tight closure.
• Sewn elastic hem and bungee cord ensures a tight custom fit.
• Large rust-proof grommets prevent tearing.
• Convenient and compact storage pouch is easily portable.
• Two year warranty.

The DustGard™ Series covers are available in Touring and Cruiser sizes.

Back
Top Bottom