Bilt Hamber Laboratories

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well!winters coming,time to give your pride and joy the protection it deserves.
Don't know if anyone else uses this,but Bilt Hamber Laboratories seem to have some new stuff on the market.
I've used their "Auto Balm"on my bikes for a number of years and it really does do what it says on the tin.

Steve

Thanks Bryn,i don't know how to link.
The actual company are at www.bilthamber.com link you gave was a company that sells it.

Sorry Tuned, i thought people would go to the site and have a look.

Anyway i have used their auto balm for several years.
It looks like traditional car wax,i tend to apply it with a cloth to chrome and painted areas and with a brush to areas such as the frame and hard to get to places,it does appear to leave a very hard surface when buffed but can be difficult to buff if left on to long.
To give you an idea, it's difficult to use on any area bigger than 1 sq mtr at a time on the car, but the results are exellent and water beads for longer than anything else i have used.
I Ride all winter,hose the bike down at salty times and usually give it 2 good cleans over the winter.
I've never had any corrosion problems useing the Autobalm,i believe they also do an aerosol corrosion inhibitor,but of this i have no exprience,although i may try some on the new bike.
The Autobalms not cheap,i think it's about £16 for 300ml but in my opinion worth the money.
As usual nothing to do with them just a satisfied customer.
As an aside it was first recommended to me by a friend who has several show cars.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom