Morocco - september/october 2004 - looking for riders to join

Tomas W

Hi everybody,
couple GS Adventure riders from Czech Republic are looking for a few friends from Europe, who will join us for a 3 weeks (+/-) ride to Morocco. Our plan is to ride from Prague to Gibraltar (about 3000km), probably via Italy, France.. Then combine ride at Marocco to see historic places like Meknes, Fes, Marrakesh and towns, Atlas mountains and also desert areas as well as coast places like Agadir.
We plan to stay at camps mainly and enjoy offroad/piste riding as well as learn something about this country and it´s living history. Definitelly not hardcore offroad and also not asphalt-only ride. Best of everything...

Anybody interested? We can also adjust the timing. Just let´s talk first...
If you want, you can contact me directly by e-mail or phone.

Tomas
Prague, Czech Rep.
wildstar@wildstar.cz
+420 602 349970
wildstar@wildstar.cz
BMW K1200LT
Yamaha XV1600A Wildstar custom
BMW R1150GS Adventure 2004

Yes, I'm planning a trip into north africa in october and am pretty flexible too. Will be on the shed (r80 g/s) so as long as the road pace isn't too fast yes, why not.

Hi Tomas, three of us will be in Gibraltar for about 24 hours on the 29 September. If you are around there at that time perhaps we could meet for a drink. Sorry not going your way we are off around the costas to Benidorm. Then north thru Andorra and back to the UK.

I will note it. I think, we will be already at Morocco at that time. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom