fishing expedition

g.s.john

Getting old aint fer pussies
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
i am able to offer a tour of the armoured vehicle collection in the royal college of defence studies,Shrivenham near Swindon wilts,it will be weekday in normal working hours with a maximum of twenty people i am flagging this up to see if there is enough interest if it is over subscribed a second tour might be possible there is a couple of good pubs in the village witch do good food.

i am able to offer a tour of the armoured vehicle collection in the royal college of defence studies,Shrivenham near Swindon wilts,it will be weekday in normal working hours with a maximum of twenty people i am flagging this up to see if there is enough interest if it is over subscribed a second tour might be possible there is a couple of good pubs in the village witch do good food.

you got me excited then fishing psshh,

I fell for it hook line and sinker :augie

very interested :thumb2

I'm a bit dissapointed there will be no fishing but i'd be interested in the tour anyway depending on dates of course.

Shep

ahha a couple of returns it would be before 22.12.09 or after 04.10.10 and as stated week day only, i will need your name and bike reg via p.m as we are entering a secure military site and vehicles have to be booked in advance also a valid form of i.d BBB mod pass,mod 90, currant passport or photo driving licence witch you would have to bring with you i will wait until i have your detials via p.m if their is no more returns in a couple of days i will get a date from them

very little interest this close to christmas i will flag it up again after with a view for march or april 2010

Back
Top Bottom