hith hike UK France for the new year

Biker4ever

hello

just a cheeky request ..for anyone drivng to France after Xmas for the new new.. Can I have a lift please ? :hide

Cheeky bastard where do you want to go? I am driving down on the 26th December to Provence in one hit from Bolton. Return 6th January

Cheeky bastard where do you want to go? I am driving down on the 26th December to Provence in one hit from Bolton. Return 6th January

hee hee :aidan
sounds good as I m going to Grenoble ... small prob.. I dont think i have enough holidays left to leave work that early ...was thinking 28 th. but if you going that way ..I ll check at work to see if I can leave a day earlier than expected..

Cheers

B.

Ok get back to me. I will be going through the tunnel 10.42 train. You would have to get to maidstone services or some other on the M25 with enough time to get to the tunnel at least 45 mins before depart. Then I could drop you in Lyon for your Grenoble leg.

Audi A6 avant 2.7 V6 the wife is driving:D

Ok get back to me. I will be going through the tunnel 10.42 train. You would have to get to maidstone services or some other on the M25 with enough time to get to the tunnel at least 45 mins before depart. Then I could drop you in Lyon for your Grenoble leg.

Audi A6 avant 2.7 V6 the wife is driving:D

check! and 26 th is goooood :thumb2

this is my email b i m o_77@h o t m a i l . c o m so we can talk details ..:blagblah

Thanks lot!

Back
Top Bottom