Beemers taking over ??

newbuild100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was out today on the Gs and did just over 250 miles poodling about our counties. I saw seven other bikes. ALL BM's !

Was it a BM only day ??

Discuss !

Monmouthshire for me today and an essential pootle to help run the engine in (at least that's what I told the domestic services manager). I also saw a few GS's out there (3 I think plus a GSA).

Monmouthshire for me today and an essential pootle to help run the engine in (at least that's what I told the domestic services manager). I also saw a few GS's out there (3 I think plus a GSA).

GSs & GSAs aren't common on the IoW. I've only ever seen about 2 native ones, although it's difficult to tell as you can't get a local registration from mainland dealers anymore.

Any GS/A owners on the IoW want to own up?

:)

I have noticed the same..... midweek.

It seems people who are using their bike as part of their living, perhaps, are really strong on GS's - some days you'd think they are the only bike available.

But at the weekend it's completely different, you see a much broader range.

Maybe Harleys don't run so well midweek....!? :D

PG

I was on my GS today (Yesterday actually when i think about it) In the east mids, maybe it was me. I saw another gs thinking about it, on the Gainsbrough to Dunham road so maybe it's true!

Aye, possibly me. I was twixt Gainsboghorror and Dunham about 1.30/2.30 ish. Bleeding cold by then too.!!!!

Welcome to winter - all the nice sporty machines are parked up under a warm blanky lest they catch cold and the real riders are still out and about, going to work, off to Mum's, business as usual.

Aye, possibly me. I was twixt Gainsboghorror and Dunham about 1.30/2.30 ish. Bleeding cold by then too.!!!!

That's about the right time, I was heading Dunham way, white GSA. I was toasty apart from my thumb ends. How do people keep their thumbs warm?

Back
Top Bottom