alder enterprises

thosoneill

Reaction score
a wee bit of advice please - how does the zumo 660 fit on to the alder enterprises bracket for a 2009 gs1200 :confused:

660 bracket

which bracket are you talking about ? is it the one that goes on the bracket that that acts as a screen support, or one that clamps on the gsa top screen bracket ,:augie

which bracket are you talking about ? is it the one that goes on the bracket that that acts as a screen support, or one that clamps on the gsa top screen bracket ,:augie
sorry folks - yes it is the one that acts as a screen support - my bike is a standard 2009 gs - not an adventure - i am wondering how the zumo 660 attaches to the black anodised block on the alder bracket

sorry folks - yes it is the one that acts as a screen support - my bike is a standard 2009 gs - not an adventure - i am wondering how the zumo 660 attaches to the black anodised block on the alder bracket

The Zumo cradle should screw onto the black anodised block. I say "should" because I have a BMW Navigator IV rather than a Zumo. The screw holes in Nav IV mount line up with the pre-drilled screw holes in the Alder mount. I'd imagine that the same's true for the Zumo; especially since the Alder mount was originally designed for the Zumo and subsequently modified to accommodate the Nav IV cradle.

Phone Alan Dalziel

at BMW in Dalkeith. It's his company so reckon he'd probably be in the know.

If you got anything like I did, the bolts that are provided to attach the cradle to the mount aren't long enough. I got 4 new ones from my local builder's merchant for the princely sum of 4p each. Did the trick

If you got anything like I did, the bolts that are provided to attach the cradle to the mount aren't long enough. I got 4 new ones from my local builder's merchant for the princely sum of 4p each. Did the trick
my zumo 660 arrived today - if anything i found that the four screws supplied by alder were too long - am i doing something wrong :(

Back
Top Bottom