The Dogs, The Dogs, They're At It Again (with apologies to Caravan)

freeloader

Reaction score
Doing the collecting bit in the forest again this weekend. Smaller turnout this weekend, and a lot of the attendees are the same ones as last time, so I don't expect such a good result.

But I'll know tomorrow night.

I'm getting old... :blast

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpFrogQWrzQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpFrogQWrzQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This weekend's haul

This weekend's collection was taken from the Scottish Siberian Husky Club.

Last time, the rally organisers were the Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain, but a lot of the attendees were the same as last time - most husky people I know belong to more than one club!

The rally here yesterday and today was not as well attended as last time, but thanks to the SSHC :clap and its members :clap, I managed to collect a grand total of £193.53. :bow :bow

It won't appear in my Justgiving fund yet, as I'll have to put it into my bank account first so I can transfer it, but it's on its way. :thumb

This weekend's collection was taken from the Scottish Siberian Husky Club.

Last time, the rally organisers were the Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain, but a lot of the attendees were the same as last time - most husky people I know belong to more than one club!

The rally here yesterday and today was not as well attended as last time, but thanks to the SSHC :clap and its members :clap, I managed to collect a grand total of £193.53. :bow :bow

It won't appear in my Justgiving fund yet, as I'll have to put it into my bank account first so I can transfer it, but it's on its way. :thumb

Great work Dave :clap Its hard work fundraising this year, I have been disappointed with the response from my trade customers recently, god help any carol singers that knock my door this Christmas. :D:(

Back
Top Bottom