Help for Heroes Big Battlefields Bike Ride 2010

DLBass

Hi All

I hope that this is in the right place.

On 24th May this year I and 299 others will be setting off on a 350 cycle ride from HMS Victory to the French battlefields and back with the aim of raising £1m for the Help for Heroes charity. www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Every penny counts, and with a required target of £2,500 I am getting the message out to everyone I can.

So if you can, please visit www.bmycharity.com/davidbalconbbbr give what you can and remember to tick the gift aid box

Thanks in advance:thumb

David

Last edited:
I've organised a similar trip on May 28-31st to Picardy although my group is somewhat smaller with 15 bikes. This is a repeat of a trip I organised last year to Normandy in aid of H4H and I am making it an annual event.

Best of luck with your endeavour - which battlefields are you heading for?

i don't think i could cycle to the top of the road yet alone france :blast

I've organised a similar trip on May 28-31st to Picardy although my group is somewhat smaller with 15 bikes. This is a repeat of a trip I organised last year to Normandy in aid of H4H and I am making it an annual event.

Best of luck with your endeavour - which battlefields are you heading for?

H4H have yet to finalise the route for this their blue ribband event, although they say it wont be flat so suggest a bit of training for it. I had to get my GP's sign off for it due to having a heart attack in July 2008, so this is a bit of a personal challenge as well as an attempt to raise some money for a good cause. Still it's only about 70 miles a day, simples!:)

Back
Top Bottom