lousers at ryanair

Hairnet600

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
is there any way of gettin off the web check in of 10 quid each way (feckers)

why charge me when its me doing the check in.......:blast

i only have good things to say about RA.

i always seem to get cheap fares, prompt ontime flights. I never take hold luggage so i turn up only 45 mins b4 take off and walk straight through to the gate to board. its all good if you ask me:)

I travel with them 4 -5 times a year

:clap:clapto Ryan Air

You can always check in at the airport. :augie (For 40 quid).

Hated them for years, but have recently been forced to fly with them regularly to get to work. I have to (grudgingly) say, they are rarely late, takes hell to freeze over before they wont fly, and you can always get a drink or snack on board (at a price). Unlike the green airline I went to Prague and back with recently. Late both ways and hadn't been catered on the way out. And me dying with the thirst :eek:

havent flown with the national carrier :aidan

for 11 years and apart from it being a very noisy 80 seater thing it was fine

(wheres the shotgun icon for ryanair)

Did you know that Michael O Leary purchased a hackney plate for his Mercedes to enable it to be classified as a taxi so that he could legally make use of Dublins bus lanes to speed his car journeys around the city?????????

Sure where else would ya get it.................:aidan

Up to yet I havnt had a problem with Ryanair, always been on time and to be honest I think you do get a little more leg room than other budget operators.
My last return flight from Alicante to Notts. East Mids. in December was euros 58 total :thumb and that was all inc. taxes and a checked in bag both ways.:)

Did you know that Michael O Leary purchased a hackney plate for his Mercedes to enable it to be classified as a taxi so that he could legally make use of Dublins bus lanes to speed his car journeys around the city???????

Sure where else would ya get it.................:aidan

they were doing that here to get off the congest charge in london

they only stopped it cos of all the supercars that registered

cheap and you know it, service with a sneer! fcuking kilo police

What Ryanair shows is that all of those things that you highlight as "annoying" are RIGHT. Why? They are the most successful airline in Europe. BA/Lufthansa/Iberia/Lingus/etc wish they make as much money as Ryanair.

What becomes appararent to me is that genuinely talented but arrogant business people are the best. Steve Jobs is another that fall into that category. They both know that their vision is the right one (however annoying it may appear to the consumer) because the consumer (the numbers they need) will buy their stuff over the competition. I think they both believe that consumers don't know what they want until you sell it to them.

mr tom

i applaud your reply but

they no sell me noooothing as

i can do without

i can go elsewhere

what they have im not that desperate for :D

mr tom

i applaud your reply but

they no sell me noooothing as

i can do without

i can go elsewhere

what they have im not that desperate for :D

don't be applaud mate. It wasn't a dig at you, merely a comment on their business ideology. I agree with your points from a punter's point of view but we are in the minority. If we were in the majority, then they would not be the most successful airline in Europe.

From a businessman point of view you have to admire them that they can get that sort of success. Common sense suggest you need to be nice to customers to make money .. yet they show they don't need to do that. That is amazing.

is there any way of gettin off the web check in of 10 quid each way (feckers)

why charge me when its me doing the check in.......:blast

i know if you buy yourself a rynair gift voucher for the price of the flight
than use that to check in you save yourself a certain fee:bounce1
not 100% sure what fee it is but:nenau
i got to the donington moto gp from dublin for 35euro last year
to rynair:beerjug:

Its all very well to applaud Ryanair when you get a cheap ticket. Its when things go wrong and you are in the poo, you realise the drawbacks of using them. I try not to use them but sometimes i have no choice. I have found over seven years of commuting to the U.K. and europe, that Aer Lingus are frequently cheaper, but Ryanair are nearly always on time.

Just my 2p worth.

I've used them in the past and been very happy with their ability to fly to schedule.

However I won't use them now if I have any alternative as I dislike the deceitful way that they promote the low fares and then charge for things that you can't avoid, like online check in. It's this same deceit that makes them successful because the suckers assume that everyone charges for these things now. That is if they even look beyond the headline ticket price.

Additionally, their excess baggage charges are disproportionate to the overall cost and it rankles when your bag is OK going out when you could easily take stuff back to your car but miraculously becomes overweight on the return flight despite containing nothing extra and a wee bit less shampoo, shower gel etc.

thing with ryanair is you get what you pay for.
you pay very little money to travel and what do you get,put on a plane flown somewhere and let of the plane,
no frills, no fancy cocktails just cheap transport
have flown with them many times over the years and only had one occasion to give out about them.
i like O Leary, OK he is a sneering git,but the first time i priced flights to the bike show at the nec the national carrier wanted 240 euro and i went with ryanair for 70
for me the last line sums it up ya get what ya pay for if you don't pay much you cannot expect much

ps does micheal o leary remind anyone of own civil or visa versa

I definitely take O'Leary over any of the twats that run UK train companies, especially FIRST GREAT WESTERN

Back
Top Bottom