RISERS???

Nippy Norman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have been approached about selling handlebar risers which increase the height of the bars by 1 inch and move them back either 5/8" or 1 1/4".
These are made from aluminuim and would cost about £24.99 with all fittings included.
Also are you interested in tasty paralever arms in aluminium. Price would be £99.99.

Nippy Norman said:
We have been approached about selling handlebar risers which increase the height of the bars by 1 inch and move them back either 5/8" or 1 1/4".
These are made from aluminuim and would cost about £24.99 with all fittings included.
Also are you interested in tasty paralever arms in aluminium. Price would be £99.99.

Nippy

Sorry mate I dont think you can sell here if you aren´t a sponsor. Look at red tabs at the top of the screen and choose that one that says sponsor. You cant post fotos either.

cheers and looking forward to seeing something

bob

cheers

Sorry mate I dont think you can sell here if you aren´t a sponsor.

Absolutely right....suggest you bung the BHT a few bob as I'm sure many of us would be interested to see and hear more..........:beerjug:

SPONSOR

Bob
Thanks for being helpful. I am new to all this but I have paid to be a sponsor. I will get onto the administrator.
Cheers
Nippy

Nippy

After a GS'ing accident about 18 months ago I can no longer straighten my left arm and have been told I now ride slightly "twisted" as a result.

This seems to be the reason for my now getting cramps in my back after about 60 to 90 minutes riding.

I've been waiting for someone to be selling a set of "raise them up and bring them back" hadle-bar thingy's for a while and am interested in what you have to offer, any chance of a photo?

I now have a 2004 GSA by the way.

Mr Nippy, justify charging a hunner poons for a bit aluminium with a couple of holes bored in it. not exactly complicated is it.
60 quid, youll sell bucketloads.

RISERS PARA ARM

Den
It is pretty sexy for a ton. Can e-mail you a pic.
What about the risers/set backs. Good value at £24.99?
Rgds
Nippy

risers

What about producing another set of risers so they take fat bars!!I have ricky bars on mine as do a few others,but people are put of by the price.Just a thought

Just remember if you fit them to check your brake pipe as the risers can make it rub on the top yoke.....=hole...=NO FRONT BRAKE.:( :(

Here are a couple of pics of Nippy's handlebar risers; they are available in 1" rise with either 5/8" or 1 1/4" setback.

The price seems reasonable so I'll try a set and see if it helps my "twisted" riding position and consequent bad back.

Attachments

• risers2.jpg
    risers2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 648
I Just ordered some too.

Jon was really helpful and was happy to post both sizes so I can see which ones I get on best with.

Good customer service - we'll see what the risers are like when they get here.

NippyNorman have other bits on their website which might be of interest. Worth a look.

risers

i am interested , i want a gizmo that will get the bars closer to me , not so much of a stretch for a shortarse!

NN how abot looking at a passenger foot peg lowering kit. As a complete non engineer type person they look a simple and in expensive piece of kit to manufacture............

go on you know you want to:D

FOOTPEG

Jam
We will be looking into this as we have had a few requests.
Shall I contact you when they come through?
Rgds
Nippy:idea

RISERS

Dear Al
The risers are now in stock at £24.99 per pair! There is a choice of either
1" RISE and 5/8" setback
1" RISE and 1-1/4" setback
If you are not sure which to order, you are welcome to try both and send back the one that does not suit for a full refund.
Please send a cheque made out to Nippy Normans Ltd including £2.99 for post (however many pairs you order) to:

Nippy Normans Ltd.
The Old Apple Store

Indio Lodge

Newton Road

Bovey Tracey
Newton Abbot

DEVON, TQ13 9BG

or call with a credit card number on 01626-830458 and we will send by first class.
For more details see our website: www.nippynormans.com.

Kind Regards
Jon
CUSTOMER SERVICE
:clock

Back
Top Bottom