WOODSIE's Big one....

Grizz

EXCITED MEMBER...!!!!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There were only three of us on Woodsy's ride, leaving from Eynsford.... 8 hours later via Hastings and Rye.... HOME..... thanks for a great ride guys.
Piccies as follows... make up your own captions, except for the "wheres the GPS now" on the U-turn piccie.

Attachments

• img_0629.jpg
    img_0629.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 231
GPS.... ???

GPS...????

Attachments

• img_0652.jpg
    img_0652.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 216
and yet more...

Attachments

• img_0687.jpg
    img_0687.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 214
Getting the low down...

Attachments

• img_0688.jpg
    img_0688.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 203
Not so much needing more sleep, but rather trying to convince me crappy coffee is good for me...:D :D :D :D

Fortunately.............

I have never posted a photo before but I will try.

Grizz, do you remember the pose you took to take the photo of the town gate?

And seeing you ride one handed while taking photo's and there not being a shot of you going straight past the turning.

All in a days fun.

Thanks for the company. Too many cars around today for a really good blast but 140 miles well run.

Have to do it again - who knows, there may be some other riders interested?

Give us plenty of notice next time so we can join you, and of course book some nice sunny weather..... and a nice restaurant for lunch... and.... er.... what else?

My ride today was considerably shorter.... down to Dungeness to look at the trains and a cup of cofee at the Railway Cafe... then back.....

Pic's a bit blurred but it was moving and it was taken on my phone!

Attachments

• att00028.jpg
    att00028.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 180
You mean this one Kevin...?
"The interflora man" .... also driver designate test one....:D :D :D :D

Attachments

• img_0701.jpg
    img_0701.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 166
Not that one.

The one with you on your hands and knees paying homage to the wonderment of ancient British Architecture.

Either that or you were looking for your contact lens:D :D :D :D

When I can post the photo I will

AAAAAaaaa...hhhh!!!!
That moment, when opportunity was knocking for you..??
Erm.... would be worth money to me for your silence.....NOT.
Now I do remember.
:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Well done Woodsie great day out.

Grizz...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... it was.... Rrrrrmmm Bang....... great to ...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... get out...... Rrrrrmmm Bang......into the ...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... peace and quiet...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... of the ...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... Kent countryside...... Rrrrrmmm Bang...... wasn't it. :D

Lol

BAAAAaaa....d.... News......
Just took of the LASER Deeptone XZORST this afternoon, it fouls the rear wheel, due to home made Y-piece, so very sedate and quiet now Geoff, SORRY...!!! Must say the Whizzz-Pop-BANG... is a lot of fun going through retirement villages,tunnels and nursery schools, with radishes,echoes, and baby-rattles following me...
:tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce:

Back
Top Bottom