Mike O's inspection

Cap232ex

Anyone know how long Mike O's inspection will last? And where he has yet to go? I would like to have met him when he was by my place in Tellico Plains, TN . If he ever getts to the Central Ohio area I would like to buy him dinner and chat for a while. He is doing what I have always wish I could to in the States and Europe:D

Hi Charles,

a very generous offer:thumb

I'm unsure if I'll be visiting Ohio (there's no 'plan') - but I'll be sure to give you a call (if you email me your number) if I find myself in that neck of the woods...

Cheers

Mike:)

(It'll last until the money runs out...;))

Mike O's inspection.

Mike O said:
Hi Charles,

a very generous offer:thumb

I'm unsure if I'll be visiting Ohio (there's no 'plan') - but I'll be sure to give you a call (if you email me your number) if I find myself in that neck of the woods...

Cheers

Mike:)

(It'll last until the money runs out...;))

My phone # is 740.969.2624. Almost always someone around the house. May get voice mail but just leave a message and someone will pickup ( as soon as the wife or kids know it is for me and not a someone trying to sale something) or we will return your call ASAP.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your adventure;)

Charles

Sorry I missed you here in SF, Mike. When you were up on Mt. Tam, you were about 15 miles from my house here in Marin.

I was on Mt. Tam last month on Easter morning and snapped this picture of the marine layer of clouds as the sun came up.

3408805-L.jpg

kbasa said:
Sorry I missed you here in SF, Mike. When you were up on Mt. Tam, you were about 15 miles from my house here in Marin.

I was on Mt. Tam last month on Easter morning and snapped this picture of the marine layer of clouds as the sun came up.

3408805-L.jpg

Now THAT is some photograph:beerjug:

"Now THAT is some photograph"

I was just thinking the same myself! Would make a good "Background" for my computer screen that would. Just noticed that Mike O is on the site at the moment. 8am BST makes it about 2am where he is, and I thought he was under strict doctors orders to get some rest. OI MISTER. GO GET SOME KIP! :D

E. J. Cambell Evans said:
"Now THAT is some photograph"

I was just thinking the same myself! Would make a good "Background" for my computer screen that would. Just noticed that Mike O is on the site at the moment. 8am BST makes it about 2am where he is, and I thought he was under strict doctors orders to get some rest. OI MISTER. GO GET SOME KIP! :D

That's not you, Mum, is it?

Mike:rolleyes:

Hi Mike.
Just got back after a week away and the first thing I did was log on to see where youd been this week.:D
Keep up the good "work" fella.

If you get bored sometime take a look at my pics from a couple of years back.
I think you have been to most of the places, but you might find somewhere you fancy a visit.
http://www.photobox.co.uk/public/detail.html?c_album=124144

Back
Top Bottom