Commuter Does Off Road

Commuter

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So there I was screaming through the Hertfordshire country side, when I spotted a little track, why not I thought, this is an Adventure I am riding, so let's have an adventure!!

7 miles later, I have the biggest grin on my face after bumping along the dirt.:)

4388376-S.jpg

As I come back to tarmac, I see the great signage advising that there is a FORD ahead!!! Wow hoo I think!!:D

2 minutes later, I have had a full bath and the bike is laying on it side, it did a back wheel jiggle on the bottom of the ford and off I came.

Only damage a plastic rocker cover.

4388377-S.jpg
oops!

Anyway, nice afternoon had, even if it did end up costing £30 for a new cover.

Here one last one......in the sunshine

4388375-S.jpg

Commuter said:
Only damage a plastic rocker cover.

Anyway, nice afternoon had, even if it did end up costing £30 for a new cover.

Now think about this one Nick, bike goes down, only damamge £30 rocker cover protector. Instead of £700 engine bars. :yikes

Even you can do the maths on that can't you.

2 minutes later, I have had a full bath and the bike is laying on it side, it did a back wheel jiggle on the bottom of the ford and off I came.

Where's the pics :p

Tuareg Water Proof pocket!

richie said:
The camera was fcukd in the water, he just managed to retrieve the photos from his card.:D

Camera ok as pocket does what it says on tin.

Gauloise, I was a little busy trying not to drown both me and the bike......and the fact that I was pissing myself laughing of course.......:D :D :D

New A 10

Keith Chapman said:
Nick,

Where in Hertfordshire were you.?.

Looks like fun:D

Hi Keith,

Where the new A10 is just about finished near Hertford....stumbled across the place......Banuff or something like that.

Nick

£700 nicker for engine bars!!??? I paid £195 for my Adv ones, bikes been on it's side twice now and still no worse for wear. Get some bars Nick!:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom