Ride this Saturday the 6th of Feb

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I`ve started a new thread as there were bits of information in 2 or 3 others.
This Saturday at the Yonderman cafe ( formerly Katies) on the A623 at Wardlow Mires, just across from the Three Stags.

Wheels rolling at 0930 so if you want Breccy get there early. I should be there just before 9.

I will be on my DR350 and Spout on his new toy. Come on any bike you want and we will fit the lanes to the group.

Any takers?
:thumb2

I`ve started a new thread as there were bits of information in 2 or 3 others.
This Saturday at the Yonderman cafe ( formerly Katies) on the A623 at Wardlow Mires, just across from the Three Stags.

Wheels rolling at 0930 so if you want Breccy get there early. I should be there just before 9.

I will be on my DR350 and Spout on his new toy. Come on any bike you want and we will fit the lanes to the group.

Any takers?
:thumb2

Is Sunday out of the question?

I can do any day so lets put it to the floor which day would suit most folk?

I can do either. But probably not both :rolleyes:

ok she's letting me out this sunday:D so if it's sunday i'll be coming.
I'll be on my drz400s.

Any takers for Monday 8th or Tuesday 9th, my beloved has plans for the weekend so I'm after a midweek raid.

Not suggesting instead of the weekend, just an idea for another run out. Enjoy yourselves whatever you get up to on Sat/Sun. Try not to break any bikes or bones.

hope could do sat or sun, but not both

xr250r

off road novices ok? wouldn't want to hold you dakar esque boyos up .........

OK men, a command decision is in order. Lets go for Sunday.
Ronnie, you will be fine mate. Lots of experience going ( to take pics and laugh when your upside down):D

Wheels rolling at 9:30. I will be there for about 830-9 ish. Subject to Saturday nights hangover.

Anyone got a spare zumo bike power lead?

Can I meet anyone on route, as have no idea where this cafe is and I get lost on these Derbyshire back roads?

OK men, a command decision is in order. Lets go for Sunday.
Ronnie, you will be fine mate. Lots of experience going ( to take pics and laugh when your upside down):D

Wheels rolling at 9:30. I will be there for about 830-9 ish. Subject to Saturday nights hangover.

Anyone got a spare zumo bike power lead?

I'll get there in time for brecky!

Paul

Can I meet anyone on route, as have no idea where this cafe is and I get lost on these Derbyshire back roads?

Can you get to Sparrowpit unaided (or the petrol station/supermarket in Chapel)? I'll be coming through (at a very sedate "running in" pace) about 8.30.

Let me know.

Gary, there's Chris from Brighouse joining us, bringing his DRZ in a van. Can he park up somewhere safely?

this might help: http://www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk/peak-district-cafes-the-yonderman-cafe-nr-buxton/l1010.html

The Yondermann Cafe - Nr Buxton
Address: Wardlow Mires, Nr Buxton, Derbyshire
Postcode: SK17 8RW
Telephone: 01298 873056

map here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clien...ozilla:en-GB:official&hl=en&tab=wl&q=SK17 8RW

I've not been before either, so can someone confirm that this info is correct, so I'm not sending matr69 the wrong way :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom