Calling Liv and ThorH

Bigboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi to both of you,

I have look for a couple of years at the help that you have given to us "Brits" and would like to say ......... Many thanks :clap:clap:clap for all the advice and hints / tips.

I will be in Oslo on Sunday 6th Jun 2010 after travelling from Goteburg plan to arrive late afternoon on the 6th, and leave Oslo on the 7th June to travel across Norway towards Stavanger.

If you around on that day me and my friend will buy you a drink :beerjug: to say thanks.

We are staying at the Anker Hotel at Storgata 55 in Oslo ( Is it ok ! ) I know its basic but all we want is a cheap bed.

If you cant make it I understand,

Many thanks

Bigboy ( Martin )

Nice of you! Send me an email at thoham60ATgmail.com, and I'll take you sightseeing.

Nice of you! Send me an email at thoham60ATgmail.com, and I'll take you sightseeing.

-Can you show me the city too, Thor?
Last time I was a guide for tourists in Oslo I was riding in circles... :tarka I don't know if I did that because one of my 3 wheels need a new wheel bearing. :nenau ...or it could be an error in my GPS, the type I have inside my helmet...:augie:p

No need to buy me a drink, Martin, I get lost in my own city without! :hide
But I hope I can meet you when you are here! I'll e-mail Thor and let him be the boss. :thumb2

:angel Liv.

Back
Top Bottom