Dry Fuel

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hiya Folks,

Wondering if someone could help me or perhaps point me in the right direction. This would probably be more suitable in the 850/1100/1150 section but I'm hoping to purchase / borrow / steal a bit of dry fuel locally.

I got some water in the tank and finally got the drain hose clear as a whistle. Only trouble is I've still a bit of water in the tank and the the bikes running a little rough as a result. I've taken the tank of this morn and emptied it out but am not convinced I've got all the water out.

I noticed a few times, mention of this 'dry fuel' stuff but can't seem to find any here in Dublin. Anyone know where I can buy some or recommend something else to use? Perhaps you might be able to meet me somewhere and add a little to my tank?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers,

Owen.

In Halfords - all 5 Dublin stores - €9.99

Just goes to show how much I looked:hide

Thanks nud1e, I'll pick some up soon and add it to my collection of motorcycle lotions and potions:)

Don't forget.. 15% discount in Halfords if you're insured with AXA.. or if you say convincingly I AM INSURED WITH AXA, I WANT MY 15% DISCOUNT:augie

Got some. . .

Wish I'd read your post first padge. Perhaps procrastination is a good thing!

Don't forget.. 15% discount in Halfords if you're insured with AXA.. or if you say convincingly I AM INSURED WITH AXA, I WANT MY 15% DISCOUNT:augie
Glad I read this thread. :thumb2

Are you supposed to have some sort of card though?

They don't do the cards any more so may ask you to produce your insurance disk from the car. I am actually insured with AXA but never bother showing them proof.

Seems to do the job allright. Btw I'm with Carole Nash. Amazing to find this out after just leaving the other insurers that were named earlier. Rediculous quote by the way. CN do anything similar?

chanced it today and they asked for proof.

Used mine yesteerdy evening on Malahide road and they didn't ask for it..
You obviously have a dishonest face:aidan

Back
Top Bottom