Decent quality connectors required

Slowdown

Reaction score
I'm rebuilding a bike and would like to use some decent quality connectors on the new wiring loom.

Connectors like this: http://www.deutschipd.com/dt_series_brochure.pdf would be great but I'm guessing they're 'top of the range' so something a bit cheaper would be nice.

I'm not that keen on the bargain bucket type of connectors that places like Vehicle Wiring Products stock, simply 'cos I can't find boots to cover them.

Does anyone know a supplier or decent, weatherproof connectors? I couldn't find anything on CPC or Farnell.

My chap uses Vehicle Wiring Products for most of the stuff he does - have a look at their waterproof connectors section - AMP Superseals

AMP1.jpg
R314118-01.jpg

Have a look at this thread

Also available on Ebay :)

Have you looked in the RS catalogue Neil ? They supply most of the controls relays and associated wiring products I tend to use at work.

If they don't have something suitable I'd be very surprised, but you need to know what sections to trawl through.

IIRC its RSWWW.Com online but probably best to trawl through the hard copy books they provide as the website isn't that intuitive.

Back
Top Bottom