26th March - 8th April Southern Europe/Balkans

Stevie73

Reaction score
I'm getting the ferry from Hull to Rotterdam on the 26th March (£73 inc cabin:D) I've no major agenda, but fancy bimbling down through Austria, Slovinia, into Croatia and Bosnia. Returning via Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Czech. I need to be in London by the evening of the 7th April, so will be aiming for Calais mid afternoon on the 7th.

Total mileage I estimate at around 3500, and I'll be looking to camp where possible...

If you fancy coming along, let me know.

Cheers
Steve

thats a cheap ferry that is ste

Not bad at all... P&O ferries:thumb

The mileages aren't so intense now there's a bit more time in the schedule if you still fancy it...?

Only the first day, and the last two days will be fairly biggish miles. Everything in between is around 250-270 miles...

Am also considering Morocco on the dates too instead of the Balkans...Would get the Plymouth boat on the 26th. Getting back to blighty on the 7th April would give 8 straight days in Morocco based on riding back through Spain & France...

Decisions, decisions....

:nenau:nenau

Balkans it is:thumb Now including a jaunt to Novi Sad in Serbia to hook up with 'it's All Poo' :beerjug::beerjug:

So far just me and Yicker :thumb

One guy has had to pull out, so there is a place with bed booked on the ferry already if anyone still fancies it.....:thumb

Bit last minute this I know, but there's still one place booked for the ferry. So far just me and Yicker, but if anyone fancies coming along, we leave on Friday from Hull.

Will be travelling through Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, boat to Italy from Greece and head back up through Italy to Switzerland, the black forest, then through the Ardennes in Belgium heading upto Calais on the 8th April....:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom