Servicing Birmingham

Major Gadget

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good GS Mechanic in the Birmingham area who can service my son's newly acquired 1150GS.

Cheers Ken.:aidan

Does anyone know of a good GS Mechanic in the Birmingham area who can service my son's newly acquired 1150GS.

Cheers Ken.:aidan

That would be me (Ken's Son) :beerjug: I live in Rednal about 2mins drive to Clarks BMW hehe (right by the Rover at Longbridge)

Obviously i am willing to travel to a location but the 1150GS i brought last night has a flat battery and has been sitting on the previous owner's drive for the last 9 months and it hasn't moved. The battery will be charged or replaced this weekend but as you can appreciate if i can get it serviced locally that would be preferable due to the time sat on his drive, otherwise cross fingers and i'll take it to where ever.

Paul

That would be me (Ken's Son) :beerjug: I live in Rednal about 2mins drive to Clarks BMW hehe (right by the Rover at Longbridge)

Obviously i am willing to travel to a location but the 1150GS i brought last night has a flat battery and has been sitting on the previous owner's drive for the last 9 months and it hasn't moved. The battery will be charged or replaced this weekend but as you can appreciate if i can get it serviced locally that would be preferable due to the time sat on his drive, otherwise cross fingers and i'll take it to where ever.

Paul

Paul

If you look in the West Mids section, I am trying to arrange another visit by St Eptoe to get a few GS's serviced.

It will be near Stratfod upon Avon in the early part of April if you want to book your bike in. Just let me know if you want to bring it down and what you need doing to it:thumb

I will be a definate for Steptoe please.valves,throttles balanced and good check over.1150 GSA.

If you're not sorted out ..head over the "Lickeys" To Genesis in Bromsgrove. Top quality outfir who will sort you out...:)

It's already booked in next week for a service and i'm seeing steptoe just before we leave for croatia in June. (dont think steptoe knows yet :p ) but thanks anyway will keep them in mind for the next service.

Paul

It's already booked in next week for a service and i'm seeing steptoe just before we leave for croatia in June. (dont think steptoe knows yet :p ) but thanks anyway will keep them in mind for the next service.

Paul

Cool...whereabouts in Croatia? We went in '05 and we're headed down to Slovenia again ourselves in June...We'll wave at any GSers we see on the way...:D

Cool...whereabouts in Croatia? We went in '05 and we're headed down to Slovenia again ourselves in June...We'll wave at any GSers we see on the way...:D

Not sure on the exact location as "Major Gadget" will be giving me the route nearer the time, we are passing through Slovenia but thats July as we are leaving 30th June.

You'll have to hide something somewhere and give me the details for when i get there, then i'll leave something for the next person who ventures out there lol

Back
Top Bottom