Can anyone recommend adv trainers in the Portsmouth area?

Shells

I've has my bike licence for 5 years now and am looking at taking my riding further. Been looking into doing the bike Adv course as I have done the car adv training course and loved it! Gave me a lot more confidence and although I try to apply the skills to my riding I am sure there are some differences. Been looking at courses nationally but if there is anywhere down here that people can recomend then there's a bonus.
Any recomendations further afield also welcome.

Is a GSA a suitable bike to do the course on? Or wouldit be better to hire something else???

Cheers

If you contact your local IAM group they will take care of your needs. I'm in the Kent Group that meets at Brands Hatch but there is probably a nearer group.

I've has my bike licence for 5 years now and am looking at taking my riding further. Been looking into doing the bike Adv course as I have done the car adv training course and loved it! Gave me a lot more confidence and although I try to apply the skills to my riding I am sure there are some differences. Been looking at courses nationally but if there is anywhere down here that people can recomend then there's a bonus.
Any recomendations further afield also welcome.

Is a GSA a suitable bike to do the course on? Or wouldit be better to hire something else???

Cheers

Solent Advanced Motorcyclists is your local IAM group. They meet at Sarisbury Green Community centre and offer free assessed rides on the first Sunday of each month. The web site will give you all the details.

http://www.solent-advanced-motorcyclists.co.uk/

They will take good care of you. A GSA is very suitable for advanced training,a number of us have them in the club. Good luck and enjoy the experience.

Timbo.

Just been on the website you posted the link to. Looks awesome. I'm off out the country for a while but will be back in oct and will def be in touch for some further training when I get back!
Can't wait... Cheers

Back
Top Bottom