Norway, May-June '04

Sid

There's an 1100GS and four 650's currently battling their way up from Southernmost Norway to the squiggley bit at the top! (and back)

Today they reached the Arctic circle - nice one guys!:beerjug:

I am posting daily updates on the 650 forum http://onmy.sirium.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1555 and we will do a "proper" write up when they get back with all their piccies (Reggie should have some interesting ones!!!) but if you have any questions for when they log in from somewhere in deepest Norway, then post away!!!

inline.JPG

Did the bloke on the right get his gloves unstuck before they left?

Well done for reaching the cold bit at the top if he didn't;)

From left to right, there's:
Florian, MikeD, Big Al, Reggie and it's Dazzer with the sticky gloves!

Reggie travels light, changes his underpants once a month wether he needs to or not.

or.......

he puts a clean pair of socks on every day and by the end of the week, he cant put his shoes on. Boom. Boom!:cool:

Actually, the real answer he looks so lightly laden are his massive endowments - we call them portakabins - Reggie reckons they are still small enough to count as panniers though!
These "things" were the only reason I have seen an entire rideout come to a halt in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales to wait while the panniers were removed, a "gap" passed through and then the panniers put back on - even one of those things with the funny sticky out cylinders got through the gap!!:(

reggie.JPG

The lady who delivered my grans meals on wheels used one of them to cart all the meals around in. She managed to feed about a hundred coffin dodgers on my grans estate out of it :p

Hi Chaps,

OK the reason I purchased such large panniers was to carry BigAl's bacon, cheese and mushroom oatcakes in one side and a supply of booze in the other!!!

Fantastic trip and I can't wait to return.

Regards

Reggie AKA The Cameraman

Picture Albums

We've now posted a number of albums of pictures from the Norway trip <a href="http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tpclamp@btinternet.com/my_photos" target="_blank">here</a>

Some great bike shots, scenery shots, silly shots - but if you're thinking about a trip to Norway, have a browse and just use the "slideshow" option and sit back!

here's a taster : ((clock that pannier!!))

Attachments

• norway1.jpg
    norway1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 129
Sid,

Link to the pics doesn't seem to work :confused:

It did before. I just tried it and got a failure so that link has given up - but they're great pics (taken by Reggie the cameraman).
Try here instead!:)

First it works, then it don't then it do....

Try here now!

((needed to drop the '_myphotos' bit off the end! It worked for me cos they were "my photos", doh!!)

Back
Top Bottom