a wee begging letter

kirky1298

Reaction score
right , here we go ,

Tell ye what it is , i posted a couple of times that myself and a few mates from work were gonna buy honda c90's and ride roon scotland for our chosen charity , poppy scotland . well , heres the deal , due to the current financial climate we've dcecided to do it on our big bikes , were gonna leave hamilton on the 1st of May and our stop off points will be something like this ...

1st May Arisaig via Ardnamurchan peninsula ( half a mile south of the white sands of Morrar ) wild camping

2nd of May Ullapool , via Mallaig ferry , skye, loch carron , applecross , coastal route , kinlochewe . may push on beyond Ullapool ..

3rd of May Kylesku bridge , Durness , north coast , Dunnet head , JOG ,back down to loch ness ( cracking wild camping spot )

4th of May over to Peterhead , then south , heading to Royal Deeside , hopefully Braemar area . wild camp .

5th of May Braemar south via the Lecht ?? Glenshee Blairgowrie , etc may head over the Dukes pass , and hame ....

at present theres 5 of us , 2 x 1150gs , 1x 1150 rt , 1x 650 dlvstrom 1 x 125 yam dtr derestricted , so , heres the deal , it's an open invite trip to raise money for our scottish troops all wild camping and howling at the moon .. if you can make part of the trip i'd love to see you there , it will be a no fanny affair though with mucho drinking ... if you cant make it , i would really appreciate it if you could contact me and fill a sponsor sheet for me that would just be fucking fantastic , remember , wheather you agree or not with what our boys and girls are doing abroad they are facing some real hardships when they come home and my personal view is that we should do all that we can to support these brave boys and girls all money raised will stay in the uk btw .. if you cant make it and cannot take a sponsor sheet then please please sponsor me , even for a couple of bob , for this worthwhile cause
that is all , jok , aka kirky
if your interested in meeting up along the route or indeed want to take part give me a wee p.m

mods , best place for this post please :thumb:thumb

Kirky, do you have a bank account or a Paypal account set up to receive payments?

Kirky, your shout, I can move this to the Charities section and it may get a bit more air time, some of the engerlish are a bit feart to look in here.....:D

Justgiving accounts are just great.....:thumb

Kirky, your shout, I can move this to the Charities section and it may get a bit more air time, some of the engerlish are a bit feart to look in here.....:D

Justgiving accounts are just great.....:thumb

Bollox , it takes ages to bloody translate into Anglo-Saxon from Jockster.

Count me in kirky , wi charity thing anyroad.
Id join yer , but furthest ive ridden is 100 mile round trip so far.

ugg

I have tidied up the thread for you Kirky. Add the link to your Just Giving page.
Please folks refrain from making comments related to the choice of charity. Kirky lives in Scotland and wants to give his time and money to help the Sottish lads in the forces doing their bit. Good luck with the run :thumb

TIA
Mandy

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom