ALPS-JULY 1ST-11TH

andy malton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to my riding buddy having a huge off on his mates GSX1400 and totally wrighting it off and breaking his left wrist (plates being fixed today OUCH).My trip to Gramisch/alps is in jepardy,To say he is gutted is an understatement I am aswell,we have been talking about this trip for nearly a year now.I doubt very much he is going to be ready for our trip to the alps by 1st july.Is there any group of you guys going around these dates?that wouldn't mind one more tagging along or meet up down there,it's not that I don't like my own company,but I would surely miss the craic in the evening over a few beers,and would also be very expensive rooms etc to travel alone as I DON'T do camping.Not bothered were you are going as long as it takes in lots of passes.I can be flexible with dates as long as it is JULY.I would like to leave my options open for now,as he might be ok :D I will know more later today after he has had his operation.So if you are going in a group or on your own and want a riding partner post your dates etc and hopefully I can still go.Andy 01255 508176

Andy, I know the feeling mate, I had an alps trip arranged for late summer, but 2 mates have lobbed their bikes recently. One now needs the hols money to repair his bike, the other is still in intensive care 200 miles away from home .I've just cancelled it. What a bummer.......I'll have to take the wife to the Canaries instead now.......:(

Hope you get it sorted.

Marcus:)

Back
Top Bottom