Brand new DRZ400E: Have you seen any in the dealers in UK?

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Whilst you've been nipping in and out of various motorcycle dealers around the UK, have you happen to of seen any brand new DRZ400E models.
A yellow bike with a blue seat, and no indicators, is the easiest way to describe the machines......:augie

DRZ400E.jpg

Now that Suzuki have the RMZ450X on the enduro market, I'm wondering if there are some new DRZ hanging around.....
Any information will be gratefully received.

Timpo.

Whilst you've been nipping in and out of various motorcycle dealers around the UK, have you happen to of seen any brand new DRZ400E models.
A yellow bike with a blue seat, and no indicators, is the easiest way to describe the machines......:augie
Now that Suzuki have the RMZ450X on the enduro market, I'm wondering if there are some new DRZ hanging around.....

Timpo.

Timpo,
Have you tried KAIS over in Atherton? I bought a new one from them a couple of months ago. Apparently Suzuki are not making any more but there might still be the odd bit of stock left. It might be worth giving Jon a ring to see if he can find one for you.

Few months ago DK at Newcatle on Lyme had one, dont know if its still there?:thumb

DRZ400E.jpg

Timpo.

I thought you had one? After another?

Funnily enough, I'm thinking of PX'ing my X Challenge against a new Suzuki DRZ 400e......I thought about a KTM, but being a "Wash and Go" sort of chap the KTM is probably a bit too high maintenance for me.

Anyone know of any deals or reductions in the UK, I think my local offroad dealer Ford and Ellis are selling these for the standard £4195.

Not sure if they have them today? They certainly had them in not long ago.They are never listed on the web site so better to phone.

DRZ400E

If your interested I have a Y plate 400E in my workshop with only 340 miles excellent condition it's the proper enduro model which has been road registered.Fitted with full FMF system including power bomb header, frame guards.I brought it from a guy in october 2009 with the intention of transporting it down to do the Stella,but that never happened.

The chap I got from done a couple of green lanes on it, lost interest and it stood in his gareage for 6 years.Andy

If your interested I have a Y plate 400E in my workshop with only 340 miles excellent condition it's the proper enduro model which has been road registered.Fitted with full FMF system including power bomb header, frame guards.I brought it from a guy in october 2009 with the intention of transporting it down to do the Stella,but that never happened.

The chap I got from done a couple of green lanes on it, lost interest and it stood in his gareage for 6 years.Andy

Thanks but no thanks as I'm based on the north side of Hadrians Wall :thumb2

DRZ400

Is the DRZ still for sale?

Hiya andy is the drz still available?? very interested if it is please let me know asap. many thanks

Back
Top Bottom