Touratech Tankbag for R1200GS....

Dutchman

Reaction score
Because I couldn't get on with the BMW tankbag for the R1200GS, as it was much too large, I decided to purchase the newly released Touratech tankbag. It's about 30% smaller, by volume, than the BMW bag, appears sturdy, well made and innovative, with three external pockets, a 'bungee' glove holder, two clip on straps to enable conversion to a small rucksack, a clear map pocket, square and capable of holding A4 sized maps and a zip expandable gusset adding 4" (10cm) to it's height.

1200gstankbag04.jpg

1200gstankbag03.jpg

1200gstankbag01.jpg

1200gstankbag02.jpg

Good value at £98.78, including shipping, from www.touratech.co.uk

Cheers

Dutch

Not considering I paid £55.00 for the same item suitable for my old 1150GS

channiere said:
Not considering I paid £55.00 for the same item suitable for my old 1150GS

"The price of everything...............the value of nothing......."

I was comparing the value of the Touratech item with that of the BMW tankbag. which although excellent in most respects, is hardy worth some fifty odd squid more..................:confused:

Cheers:beerjug:

Dutch

Dutchman said:
"The price of everything...............the value of nothing......."

I was comparing the value of the Touratech item with that of the BMW tankbag. which although excellent in most respects, is hardy worth some fifty odd squid more..................:confused:

£21.22 more or £13.78 less ;) Sometimes more is better & less for more even better:D

Sorry Dutch ;)

Where is it?

I looked on the touratech site and cant find the 1200GS tank bag. I am probably suffering from "missing the bleeding obvious".

Can anyone help? Ta

got one to fit a GS1150....

"Not considering I paid £55.00 for the same item suitable for my old 1150GS"

and I have just found mine that I bought last year and never used.........

so anyone want a brand new, unnused, TT tankbag - complete with fitting instructions in German, to fit an 1150?

40GBP plus postage or collect. PM me or call 07771725907

M

Back
Top Bottom