4th one for 2010

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Shall we meet again this month? It's been quite enjoyable the last times... :D

Traditionally, the date would be

Thursday 22nd April 2010, from 19.30 onwards.

In March we gathered at the King William IV in Ipsden, so I guess this month it's Thai Curry time at the George & Dragon in Upton?

I look forward to seeing you all! :thumb2

La Pumpita

P.S. This meeting will probably be the last chance to see Adrian & Isabella before they set off on their African adventure... :clap

Great, hope to see you this time
(that is if I dont forget again!)
ROwan

.....at last!

Yeehah - should be able to make this one and meet some of the faces behind the names. :comfort

:beerjug:

I should be able to make it, I can fill you in on the pleasures of maintaining an old trail bike that keeps breaking down!!

Not us, I'm afraid. Back from Millau and Florac and off to the Lake District....

Thursday

Bev kindy informed me that we are going to friend for dinner.
This should have occured last week but he flys the air ambulance and could not make it then.

Thats domesticity for you.

clive

Husaberg question

I have been offered a '96 Husaberg 400/450?. Non runner (as usual with me), no spark apparently, any opinions on what its worth or how it will cope with relatively sedate green laning? I was thinking about £500.

£500 max if it's got good tyres etc. No reason why it shouldn't make a decent green laner as long as the water thrown up by the rear wheel can't enter the airbox....... :augie

I'd offer £300-£350 & take it from there.

Sorry, Mark, but only real people who turn up at the meetings (even if it's only occasionally) are allowed to post in this thread...

:augie

Sorry, Mark, but only real people who turn up at the meetings (even if it's only occasionally) are allowed to post in this thread...

:augie

Actually, I did turn up to a meeting.

Three meetings, in total, in fact.

They've just been spread over three years :(

Back
Top Bottom