Off Road GS sampler.

Lamble

Reaction score
Not sure if you fancy taking a full off road course?

We are having a skills sampler at our Travel Event on 4-6th June . Before you commit to a full off road session with World of BMW, come and have a taster, on the same area and with some of the same experts at hand, but without all the costs.

For 15 quid, you'll get the sampler session, plus all the other Travel Event entertainment and goodies, and, if you prove to be an off-road star in the making, you may even pick up some Touratech support for the GS Trophy.

I realise this may seem a tad sales for here, but I know I appreciated a sample session to see what I'd be letting myself in for and also to judge my capabilities, not wanting to appear to be a complete divot in front of others.

Well here's a low cost option with additional benefits.

Registration should be available on-line by the middle of next week.

Oh yes, forgot to mention, BMW On Road and Off Road Schools are both within a fully loaded 1200GS Adventure's pushing distance of us, so you can also pop in and ask the experts.

Not sure if you fancy taking a full off road course?

We are having a skills sampler at our Travel Event on 4-6th June . Before you commit to a full off road session with World of BMW, come and have a taster, on the same area and with some of the same experts at hand, but without all the costs.

For 15 quid, you'll get the sampler session, plus all the other Travel Event entertainment and goodies, and, if you prove to be an off-road star in the making, you may even pick up some Touratech support for the GS Trophy.

I realise this may seem a tad sales for here, but I know I appreciated a sample session to see what I'd be letting myself in for and also to judge my capabilities, not wanting to appear to be a complete divot in front of others.

Well here's a low cost option with additional benefits.

Registration should be available on-line by the middle of next week.

where is it held

Ystradgynlais, S.Wales. On the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons.
At Touratech's premises and the immediate environs.

Back
Top Bottom