Easter 2011 dirt bike trip to Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wanted....
Around 15 dirt bike riders,who must be reasonably good on the dirt,this probably isnt the place for newbies.
Im planning a trip for around 25 people,i have around 10 possibles at the moment,for some this will be their 3rd trip too.
This will be my Fourth trip the to the mountains surrounding competa in Southern Spain.
I use a company called Trailblazers-Spain.com here
Cost will be around £300 for 2 days riding inc fuel and third party road insurance,hotel is b and b, £30 pppn, plus return flights of approx £150.
Oh and forgot to say no pillion passengers on the bikes.
You will need to arrange your own travel and off road insurance.
There is also an option for an additional days riding at a much reduced cost.
The company provide a slap up lunch on ride days,you need to find evening meals and beer, and lunches when not riding, a full evening meal with lots of beers will cost around roughly 15 euros.
It will over easter next year,arrive on the thursday before easter,ride on good friday and saturday, day off to sight see on sunday, and fly home on the bank hol monday.
Here is a holiday video using my new headcam here, as you can see its big,some of the rides can be very challenging,especially "the stairs", of 12 riders who attempted it only 4 made it.This vid is of the easy stuff.
Bikes are honda crf450,ktm 450 or my fave yamaha wr450r(the mutts).
I know this isnt a "GS" trip, but it certainly improves your off road skills.
All payments will be sent direct to trailblazers direct, i have nothing to do with the money, however if we can get the quota of bods the prices will come down a bit.
Any takers?atb Paul

off road

so thats £500 plus for 2 day riding,sound a bit steep just like the trails!!!:augie:augie

yep youre right

so thats £500 plus for 2 day riding,sound a bit steep just like the trails!!!:augie:augie
Total robbery...:comfort
its £500 plus for a five day holiday,warm sunshine,blue skies,cold san miguel beer,no pykies,no riff raff,no old bill,no chavs,no speed cameras,luverly and warm, nice modern fast bikes,no hassle,no bikes to fix,no petrol to buy,bad isnt it, what a total feckin rip off.
And the swordfish steak is just too feckin big, it completely covers the plate,what robbery.cant fit my salad on the plate,I must complain to the wife and see if she can send over some warm beer to piss me off and spoil my holiday....:eek:

This is a typical lunch

Which when you are riding is included free....and so is the beer...and the equipment, and the bikes.
All there is to pay for extra when out there, is lunch when not riding, evening meals and beer(damn).

Attachments

• DSCF0058.jpg
    DSCF0058.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 365
Hey! It sounds a lot better than 2 days in South Wales, in the rain.... ;)

Do you know what the hotel is? I'd love to take the Mrs (who doesn't ride) but it's need to have certain 'facilities'...

hotel details

here
its clean tidy,the views are fab,the beds are good, but the pool isnt big,well more small actually,but the ridings good.
Were looking into villas for next year.
i believe there is another larger hotel, but this one is 30 euros pppn bed and brekky.
The others more money.paul

Graham and Liz Ross who own and run Trailblazers are a really great couple. Their riding terrain is exactly the same area that Tossers-in-the-Tejeda uses.

I'd wager that you'll have some of the best riding experiences of your life. When you've had the Trailblazers taster, book up with me for Tossers-in-the-Tejeda IV in October 2011 - a full week of riding.

Greg

well

if i had known,i would have gone with you lot, damn....cant go wrong out there, well you can, but i never have :augie

Easter in Spain

I'm up for that! :thumb

Can you put me on the list and keep me posted.

Richie

Righty ho, its booking time...

HI all,just to say i'm starting to organize the trip, and now need to get things rolling, its gonna be over the easter weekend 2011.
I need your email addresses to keep you all up to speed,some of the guys who are going are not on here you see, if you can pm me your email addy, ill put you on the list.
atb Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom