Recommend me a Hotel in Toronto

E. Buygum

Reaction score
Hi folks, can anyone suggest a hotel in Toronto, ideally fairly central and within walking distance of some of the touristy things we should be seeing while we are there? Ta

I would highly recommend you to stay in Midtown Toronto Hotel. Reasonable prices here mix with the first-class service, as well as traditional hospitality mixes with modern facilities in the hotel. And due to its favorable location you will be able to get to the main places of interest of Toronto on foot, all of them are situated within walking distance from the hotel. Among them are the following: the Royal Ontario Museum, Royal Conservatory of Music, Art Gallery of Ontario, Casa Loma, Eaton Centre and the adjacent Bata Shoe Museum. Queen's Park, Provincial Parliament and Ontario Ombudsman are also nearby. Besides, the surrounding area of Midtown Toronto Hotel is known for elegant dining, designer boutiques, antique shops, small courtyards and contemporary parks.:bounce1

Hi folks, can anyone suggest a hotel in Toronto, ideally fairly central and within walking distance of some of the touristy things we should be seeing while we are there? Ta

If work is paying, then Westin Harbour Castle. If you are paying, then the Yorkville Howard Johnsons near the University. I'm also fond of the Delta Chelsea Hotel, but usually stay at my sister's place.

Have a great trip, book a Jays game. Lots of tickets available just now, they didn't have a great run last year.

Back
Top Bottom