Raising some cash for Yorkshire Air Ambulance...

Many many thanks "tw@ features" for your outstanding generosity. Thanks to your donation taking us nearly to the £500 we have decided to up our target to £1000. There is still over two weeks before the actual event so please please please dig deep fella's (and ladies) and help support an organistion that we all hope we'll never need to use, but it's great to know they are there. Many thanks, Ian.

Had a trial run from Halifax to applecross via Skye and back this weekend. 880 miles in 36 hours. My butt survived thanks to a cheap inflatable cushion and a sheepskin. Ultra comfort! My main concern is I seem to have developed White finger. 2 fingers on my right hand have been tingling since late yesterday. I'm hoping it sorts itself out and will search on here for any advice. What is clear is that 1200 miles will be a real challenge especially when trying to find obscure locations to gain points. So, another plee for donations as it's definately not going to be a gentle Sunday morning ride out!!! Thanks folks.

fingers

My main concern is I seem to have developed White finger. 2 fingers on my right hand have been tingling since QUOTE]

Cruise control or one of those touratwat/wunderlick throttle rocker thingys only a fiver or so just google it:thumb

Cheers Finn,

Have ordered a wunderlich one today, so will practice with it before the Rally. Fingers still tingling today. Hope it's not a permanent thing!

Back
Top Bottom