UK Advanced

Rocket Rob

Just completed an advanced qualification with UK Advanced in Stafford with my Advanced Instructors course to follow in a few weeks.

Cracking course with top instructor and all paid for by the tax payer!!

Just completed an advanced qualification with UK Advanced in Stafford with my Advanced Instructors course to follow in a few weeks.

Cracking course with top instructor and all paid for by the tax payer!!

Good show :thumb

Thirty years in the police and I got a German language course, a trip to Germany to work with the police over there, riding K75RT's in full police livery, green Politzei leathers and out on patrol with them ;)

Enjoy :thumb
:beerjug:

Thanks guys....certainly will get all I can from resettlement.....it's been great so far.......did some tops roads in Staffordshire and Derbyshire.....Mick...when did you leave......the Army?

I finished...

Thanks guys....certainly will get all I can from resettlement.....it's been great so far.......did some tops roads in Staffordshire and Derbyshire.....Mick...when did you leave......the Army?

in Nov 1996....did 27 years all told. Must admit to wanting to do it all again....:D:D

Mick...yes....leave this October after 23 years.

Sprog :D
I did 24 years in the Andrew, left in 2000 as a CPO(OPS)(EW), however I have been working at HMS Raleigh ever since (2000 to 2008 Flagship Training Limited - 2008 to today VT Group (Flagship) and in July we become Babcock) - its just like I've never left. I run teams at Raleigh & BRNC in Training Design, Training Planning, Quality Assurance and Media - Known as Training Support Department South West.

Good luck with the step across to civilian street.

Regards
Dave

Mick......take it you were AAC..?

Hi Dave.....Thanks mate.....I'm at BRNC till I finish in October......living in Modbury now but I used to be in Torpoint and travel to Drake every day on the ferry...silver 1150 GSA...I used to see 2 x 1150's in the morning waiting at the Plymouth side....was that you?

Cheers Rob

How things have changed I left 90 with a fkn gemini driver ticket:blast:blast:flag
i lived in torpointy head town for 20 years,:eek: and just became a local , then left:nenau some times i miss the place:hide

Back
Top Bottom