Calum's Road the final push

(RIP) Nakambale

Al Kallah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know many of the GSer community have followed us on our quest down to the Gambia and have generously supported us and the road. :beerjug:

I just had an email from Heather of the Horse and Donkey trust and they are £15,000 short to complete the project.

They are on a short window of opportunity as the Dutch construction company that is helping them out will be starting work on the 1st of June.

Please help and publicise/donate if you can :thumb2

If you're unfamiliar with the project, please see linky below

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=400

Most of the GSers involved will have their justgiving accounts still open (me included, see link in signature line) so let's see if we can get this project the final push to completion.

I'm still due £750 from Barclays Bank for charity. I need to do report for them now I have copies of all the group photos to add to my feeble ones.

Any surplus from Airhead Wee-Kend will also be added to the pot so that should be around £250 based on last years event.:)

Thats hopefully £1k towards the £15k needed.:)

NB my Just giving account is still open.

Nice one Sid :clap

Andres

Nice one all of you! I have been racking my brain and have a couple of companies to appraoch - fingers crossed!

We all know how necessary this road is and i am sure one way or other we'll get there!

Back
Top Bottom