Kent Green Lanes (- Pilgrims Way??) - Saturday 11 September

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm not organising this, it's being put together by a colleague of mine (who is not a GSer).

But if anyone wants an off-road rideout in Kent on Saturday, 11 September 2004 please let me know and I'll liaise.

Greg

Funnily enough i was going to suggest this as a good one for us to do soon...there are miles and .miles of lanes.....(I bought all the maps a week or two ago...3 for 2 at waterstones :D )

Unfortunaltely I will be travelling back from France in a car that day, so sadly I wont be able make it.

DarkHorse, have you kept those bits of metal that came out in the engine oil? If so you could put them on ebay, who knows, you might be able to sell them for enough to buy a new bike ;)

Greg if you've got yourself a decent jet washer by September, put my name down for this :D

mrTickle said:
Greg if you've got yourself a decent jet washer by September, put my name down for this :D

I thought that as I'll be coming back from Kent, I would use yours!

:reaper

Greg

Can I recheck runners and riders for this event?

Dave (ktm520)?
Dave (darkhorse)?
Geoff (mrTickle)?
Bill (Fanum)?

:confused:

Greg

Yes I'm still up for it.

What about Phil and _pi_ ?

Is this a trailer jobbie ?

i would definately come if i were in town - unfortunately will be in NYC (good idea on sep 11) so i cant make it. damn.

ktm520 said:
Yes I'm still up for it.

What about Phil and _pi_ ?

Is this a trailer jobbie ?

Pick up.

Ok looks like I have the use of a Van this weekend as we have one for the Scouts booked to move a load of stuff on Friday.

So whats the arrangements and times for Saturday ?

I can either drive over to Gregs and Pick you both up, or you can ride over to mine and we can go from their.

Either way is easy for me, I'm just off J26 M25.

The rendezvous point for the ride is here at 09.00hrs (although we could slip that a bit if needs be).

I would suggest that we meet at ktm520's at 08.00hrs.

Dave can you PM your address to darkhorse and me (I've deleted a previous PM that had it)?

Is that OK with everyone?

Greg

Back
Top Bottom