Tyres in East Mids .. Can recommend..

digga

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
.. Grippers at Church Gresley :D

Wanted a pair of hoops for the R1150R -previous Road Attacks lasted 5K!!

Anyhoo.. phoned a couple of places and Grippers came good..

Metzeler Z6 pair Ride in / Ride Out :)

£195 all in inc tyre disposal and balance etc ..... (£19.38 was fit etc)

Round & Black (ebay site for Universal tyres) £223 PLUS £6.95 carriage PLus i would have needed to have them mounted :eek:

Well pleased with Grippers :thumb2:thumb2

I have just ordered a pair of Conti Trail Attacks for £220.54, fully fitted, balanced etc on a ride in/ride out basis from a great little family business I’ve used several times before in Beeston: www.damageincltd.com

I’ll pop in and get them fitted in the new few days.

MTS Nottingham

Just had a nail removed from a nearly new Metzler by Tim at MTS, Little Tenis Street Nottingham. Top job and only took 20 mins.

Tim also showed me his new MOT equipment that's fully up and running.

Nice bloke, good service, Nuff said :thumb

I have just ordered a pair of Conti Trail Attacks for £220.54, fully fitted, balanced etc on a ride in/ride out basis from a great little family business I’ve used several times before in Beeston: www.damageincltd.com

I’ll pop in and get them fitted in the new few days.

The above are, or I'm afraid to say were, just round the corner from me. I think they've gone :tears.. Not seen anyone there for a while and the phone lines dead...Hope its not true but I fear it is...

The above are, or I'm afraid to say were, just round the corner from me. I think they've gone :tears.. Not seen anyone there for a while and the phone lines dead...Hope its not true but I fear it is...

Unfortunately they have closed down, used them a few times, really nice people, just weren't making it pay from what I was told.

Ouch!

Just been quoted £266 for a pair of Tourances (ride-in-ride-out) at R&S in Leicester :eek:

Last pair were £198 :confused:

Any recommendations round Leicester way (or Ripley, I'll be up at Horizons week after next :thumb)

CoGS

Chambrian Tyres, can post you a pair for £171.60 posted, just say your trade!!
01970 6624004.
Thats for the original Tourance..
there may have been a june increase in price??.

I may get them and fit them if your stuck??.

Chambrian Tyres, can post you a pair for £171.60 posted, just say your trade!!
01970 6624004.
Thats for the original Tourance..
there may have been a june increase in price??.

I may get them and fit them if your stuck??.

+1 for Cambrian & stirling service from Geoff :thumb

P.S Don't forget your balancing doofer tomorrow

I used to use cambrian all the time when Lisa lived in Tywyn, always the best price, not been so easy since she moved back to Leicester ;)

I'd certainly like to take you up on that offer Geoff, I'll call you tonight (if your landline is still 0116.......545?)

Cogs

Grippers in Swadlincote sorted me out cheaper than I could do else where (even Geoff's great offer, couldn't get Cambrian to do trade price :cool:)

So I rode over from HU2011 last Thursday. Popped wheels out myself outside and they fitted and balanced (yes, balanced) the pair for £200.88 inc old tyre disposal. Cup of coffee into the bargain :thumb

Back
Top Bottom