BikeSafe at Castle Combe Saturday 05/06/10

Martyn H

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any rider, "Tosser" or otherwise, is welcome to come along to Castle Combe circuit Saturday next week (05/06) to avail themselves of a free BikeSafe riding assessment, with the option of riding a few laps of the circuit. If the weather is kind, it should be a good venue for a ride-out, so come along & see what BikeSafe is all about.

Try the below link, or if all else fails, Google search for "Castle Combe BikeSafe"

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/operations_and_initiatives/ride_to_arrive/bikesafe_event.aspx

Great!, just down the road from me - will be there.

Martyn you mention free but the app form and £25quid - can you enlighten?:)

Great!, just down the road from me - will be there.

Martyn you mention free but the app form and £25quid - can you enlighten?:)

It's free to come along, & it's free to take a BikeSafe assessment; it does cost £25 to take advantage of the opportunity to try track laps.

Just got back - had a great day!

I didn't make it onto the track, I'm not sure how a GS8 on Heidenaus would have performed, but I had an ace observed ride with bike 7 - out for over an hour and it was great to rid with a copper when he was having fun on his bike...

Roll on the next one!

Greg

Just got back - had a great day!

I didn't make it onto the track, I'm not sure how a GS8 on Heidenaus would have performed, but I had an ace observed ride with bike 7 - out for over an hour and it was great to rid with a copper when he was having fun on his bike...

Roll on the next one!

Greg

Well, we were fully booked on the track, & the Observed rides went well - the glorious weather was a bonus - so we are hoping to repeat it next year.
I am glad you enjoyed your day,

Back
Top Bottom