I must resist, I must resist.

Blue Sweeper

Mod Squad
Reaction score
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

rallybike_gross.jpg

Oh no.........I must resist.

5,500 Euro :eek:

http://www.speedbrain.de/index.php?k=119

hope it comes with a stronger side stand to take the additional weight for that price! :augie

speedbrain is now offering purpose-built rally kits to be used in pro competition. All parts have been race-tested by speedbrain pilot Frans Verhoeven during the Dakar 2010 and other marathon rally events.

Centerpiece of the kit is the thoroughly CAD-constructed plastic tank made of PE. This speedbrain part offers several advantages compared to divided units, among them less weight and advanced weight distribution. The tank holds 30 liters, replaces the original reservoir and rear frame, fitting seamlessly below the seat. BMW´s 450 X in this way becomes a highly capable rally bike and superb adventure machine, as its range is dramatically extended. The improved tank capacity is sufficient at the Dakar and similar events of the FIM Rally World Championship. Because of the compact design, the tank accepts even the harshest landings. And because of the well-integrated design, the fuel doesn´t heat up. Rally professionals know that this often causes problems when the tank is too close to the engine or radiator. Won´t happen with the speedbrain item. The system doesn´t need additional fuel pumps or hoses, either.

The tank may only be used in addition with the related speedbrain seat and speedbrain rally exhaust. A modification of the rear fender is required or included in the kit. The seat is available in two different heights, standard or high. The exhaust is available in a 94 db version or without noise reduction. For those wishing to protect their speedbrain exhaust system, we offer an alloy engine guard or a carbon rally guard with included water tank.

Another component of the kit is the fairing: a light-weight, robust and good-looking part with an alloy stem. The incorporated materials provide stability at race speed. The stem is laid out to fit head lights, instruments and bear the fairing. A low-rise front fender rounds out the package. The mounting procedure for all parts is easy to conduct.

There are two seperate kits available:

1. speedbrain G 450 RR Rally Kit: speedbrain rally tank, rally seat, rally rear fender, rally exhaust, carbon rally guard with included water tank, rally fairing incl. alloy stem, head light and wiring loom, front fender, Graphics Sticker Kit G 450 RR

2. speedbrain Desert Kit: speedbrain rally tank, rally seat, rally rear fender, rally exhaust, alloy engine guard

Please note: all speedbrain rally parts are also available individually.
speedbrain rally activities and the speedbrain rally kit are a distinctive speedbrain initiative and development and not part of the BMW Factory Motorsport program.
www.speedbrain.de

the lower front fender is compatible for the g650x and HP2 frontforks.

if i am not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom