Auto electrician anywhere?

CharlieM

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend an auto electrician near to me? I know that if I try I will make a horlicks.

I need someone to change the aux lights control over from the indicator cancellation switch or stop this switch being so "sticky". Also the LED lights showing which aux lights are on - fog or driving - would be better relocated to the dash.

Whilst at it, a new comms & wired satnav system fit would be helpful too!

Cheers

Charlie

Cheers everyone.:thumb

Beano: unfortunately no-can-do as I'm in Devon. I am intending to come along to the Victoria asap, is there a meet this Thurs (he says not looking at his diary)?

C

my workshop is in trowell near nottm ,i have 28 years in motor trade,also have a gs911 and i would like to get some use out of it.been maintaining my own and other peoples bikes for many years bikes are my love ,cars are my living,if you want diagnostic work pm me,as i said i want to get some practice with the diag kit.mike

first class job

Had a pair of auto switches fitted with spots and fogs. First class job. would reccommend Towzer highly. 07724410622.

Thanks GSer site for the info.

Graham

Had a pair of auto switches fitted with spots and fogs. First class job. would recommend Towzer highly. 07724410622.

+1 to that :thumb2

Towzer has worked on 2 of my bikes, and he's an excellent bloke.

Highly recommended :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom